Deathstar crosses

I recently picked up the Ohio Death Star clone at GeneTraders in NYC. I’ll try to keep this post updated once I flower it out, or have cuts available. :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

S1 that death star girl !!

deathgirl

8 Likes

She’s happy and healthy. She’s one of the many cuts I have, that has drawn a lot of interest. I’ll be sure to get her into rotation, as soon as she’s ready. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Best vibes on this girl. Watching with envy here. I hope she’s all she should be. peace

2 Likes

That’s definitely her! I’ll be happy to trade cuts with you when ready. Let me know and I’ll message you my clone list I’ve got going. PEACE

4 Likes

Sounds good!

I was kind of hoping someone would be able to verify or call BS on whether the cut is legit. I don’t know of any distinguishing features that she has. Figured it would only be verifiable once she’s flowered.

9 Likes

Yeah of course it’s hard to verify at this stage, but it certainly looks just like it.

I grew it over a decade ago from a local Ohioan who was in on the Deathstar scene back then. I didn’t know what I had and never kept a mom. But damn it was some of the most memorable smoke (and stanky ass herb) I’d had in a long time. I’ve been looking for her ever since.

8 Likes

Wonderful plant!

1 Like

I have morbid bouquet which is deathstar OG X Lemon Larry lavender, 5 maybe 6 origional big buddy seeds

4 Likes

Maybe try some Jedi Kush from Cali Connection.

I’ve always thought this would be a good one.

https://thecaliconnection.com/seeds/grape-og-36.html

4 Likes

Very interesting to see those Cali Connection fems. So then I wonder what makes up these Jedi Kush regs put out by the actual Team Death Star? Can’t find much info on them. https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/396266-jedi-kush-team-death-star

2 Likes

I’m just realizing that Jedi Kush is in a couple of strains I have from a friend. I don’t think I have just the Jedi, but that x Lemon Skunk. I used it to pollinate my first room of girls. I’m digging that stuff back out.

2 Likes

It looks like Cali Connection also offered regular seeds if you can find them.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/jedi-kush-regular-seeds

1 Like

I have to get those seeds out. The cross I mentioned is called Lemon Fantasy. Jedi K x Lemon Skunk. I got a really awesome male and I used it on about 6 strains. Gotta get those seeds into some hands.

6 Likes

I’ve got a couple cuts rooted of that Ohio Deathstar.

12 Likes

Looking for the Lemon G and Afghani Mango if anyone can help me out. Ohio has some fire! Thanks

3 Likes

If I get back into the work flow again this next week I’ll be in touch. Looking good for sure. I just have a couple of health issues I have to deal with next Monday, then we’ll see.

2 Likes

Okay. All those clones are gone, now. I just took another batch, the other day. They should be rooted in about a week. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I have a source for the Afghani Mango and Lemon G but they are a bit pricey and wont be available for another couple weeks. I figured I’d see if anyone on OG has them available first.

Whats up peeps?!?! haven’t been on here for a minute. I had to shut down shop temporarily but gonna start back up. Anyone have any luck finding a legit cut of Deathstar? Would love a sample.

1 Like