Environment here changed

they’re sold by almost any outdoor growing supply house or check commercial grower supplies

1 Like

Now I feel guilty. My most liked comments were teasing the giveaway in the free seeds thread

5 Likes

OK, I’m done for awhile. I’ll cyas good people later

3 Likes

But the difference between you and him/her/this/that is you actually help people out here, your not just lurking and making 5 word posts.

Oh and @anon93244739, you got a voice mail :crazy_face:

4 Likes

There is a difference and we all know it.

2 Likes

Sucks when your freebies are liked more than your content. That was the reason I stopped doing the giveaway on my journal on Mondays

8 Likes

Hey free beans is a likeable offense round these parts

2 Likes

Yeah, random number called yesterday, so I figure it’s about my student loan forgiveness or extending my cars warranty lol.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah, I try to post my grow often. I need to take some good ones for scts 2, I’ve got buds the size of redbull cans and still have 5-7 weeks left. In 1 gallon pots of stonington water, call mag and pH adjusted.

5 Likes

By the way @anon93244739 I do appreciate your work on the 4th of July Bean Blowout. And the sticker is nicely done!

4 Likes

I’ve been following mainly for how your hempie autos are doing. I’m trying some with hydroton vs no hydroton atm. I know you had said yours were better with the hydroton

Edit. I’ll save the rest for your journal! More appropriate their

3 Likes

I had “Tres Leches” cake in Utila, Honduras. Translates to three milks, and it was delicious.

You should name that cake “Tres Chocol’ha” It sounds even more delicious!

1 Like

It’s your thread @Chronickyle ! Lol

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I know… I read the whole thing!

For a thread that was so important for discussion that lemonade Joe had to create it from my journal to try to resolve issues in the community. I havnt seen any mod in a few hundred posts.

Typically when topics like this derailed mods would step in and keep it on track. Would think with a topic specially about trying to improve the site they would be here putting in input and trying to keep this from detailing. But this is just a bunch of stoners chatting. Not getting anywhere.

6 Likes

If you read it all. Then you know I did not make this thread

2 Likes

White poppy seeds too!
Papaver somniferum var., peshawar

1 Like

Agreed! Mike your Blak N Blu sticker was the first to go inside my collection box lid but now SCT’s is in there with it. PetalPower and ReikoX logos too.

Some of the talk about using DE for fungus gnats was moved from earlier in here to a thread about it.

5 Likes

It jumps you’re around when you get to talking and I don’t think any of us meant to create a problem this morning I think it’s the coffee rush I apologize if I jumped in to this topic

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t saying that as a shot to anyone here! I’m a stoner too! Was wondering where the mods are bacially. As their was a point that they made this thread.

2 Likes