Example of high priced seeds

Budder-Booger Bubba doesn’t sound like a bad strain name in this day and age :joy:

2 Likes

Come on
Booger bubba is something I really just have to have!

Love your stories :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks EG. I know right! If your story is interesting enough you can sell almost anything @Emeraldgreen .
I half expect to get a message with an offer to buy some.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I should have kept that one under my hat! Look out for a parade of the “Booger” being released soon!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The super exclusive pack of Starfighter F1s by Alien auctioned off over 10 years ago for $20K… I had a cut that I kept from the F2s that were made and gifted to me from that super expensive pack of seeds. I do admit it was very good. Unfortunately I lost the cut when I was hospitalized years ago.

Hoping I have the same luck with these seeds that came in the mail a few days ago…

27 Likes

Giraffe Boogers

2 Likes

Good luck with this! :four_leaf_clover:
I can see a whole bunch of booger strains…. Anything that is sticky :joy:
Out of likes :heart::heart::heart:
Just realized that you might be on the cheap side for these @Budderton I think you should be able to get 700-1000 per seed!

1 Like

I think with the intense and difficult production procedure, you may be right, but I don’t wanna be greedy. $5000 for a 10 pack is more then fair for a small piece of my sinuses. :joy:

2 Likes

Wow almost not worth growing with those prices…Over here it was $200 per oz if you got 4, otherwise 250.

Dispos right around the corner still sell certain strains for $40 to $50 per 1/8th oz…

Im in MA. Prices coming down, but still MUCH higher than where you guys are

2 Likes

Kovid Kush :joy:

5 Likes

Yes GLG does sell GGG packs, but have been 50% off for a while, along with other banks discounting them.
As far as “cheap” #’s, I’ve smoked some of it, it’s not great, but it does the trick and gets you high.
I just had an ad come thru my non-business e mail, $15 OZ shake, $25 OZ smalls, $40 OZ nuggets.
The market here has just absolutely tanked since they opened up “recreational” and upped the personal plant count from 6 to 12 a couple years ago.

2 Likes

Only thing I can think of is that’s a great way to “legitimize” some cash from a grow.

Good on you for keeping greed in check with this. Inspiring to know your really sacrificing so the people can get these :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Im gonna JUMP ON THOSE

:see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’ve always assumed beans like that are sold at those prices for a deeper and more illicit reason…

4 Likes

I don’t think any cannabis respecting breeder should charge that kind of price for a pack of seeds

Any chance you two could collab on some booger-fighters?

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:
I’m not sure how the snot covered pollen from the herm, er, elite clone I mean, would stay magical once put throw the postal system! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Responding to the title only without reading the whole thread

Gage green or now “designer”

The most crackhead of all pricing and marketing I’ve seen lol. A shame because around 2010-12 I recall GGG being reputable and fair priced

You thinkin like a wardrobe on Wayfair kinda thing? :grimacing: