Example of high priced seeds

Insane @Going2fast

Especially knowing that frost doesnt equal a good high. Though yeah it would have high return for concentrates. That’s probably the market.

Check it out

https://future4200.com/ ← mostly extractors doing big shit.

I just grew a plant called “the frostitute” and it wasn’t for me. Even after 5-6 months cure, it would still give me greasy fingers.

2 Likes

I don’t know enough on IRS from here, but let’s say they record it as perishable stock and use it to create deficit ? ^^ Or transferring cash from a company to another that order the cut/seeds, to pay indirectly the owner. Or to get the grey money from a production unit ^^ Better Call Berner, he know :laughing:

3 Likes

What you do with a frostitute tend to stick with you.

2 Likes

Dammit…sold out…that’s the one I wanted too! Guess I’ll have to burn my money elsewhere.

3 Likes

I’m about to find out how their stuff is. Scored a pack of Chimax at 40% off during black Friday from Terpy seeds. Awesome company btw. Cute box and all. Paid 55 bucks for 6 seeds.

7 Likes

Cookies is selling 12 packs for 175 now directly on their website. I suppose this isnt new. It is just new to me because noone here grows that shit. I noticed because I wanted to see if they were selling Congo Kashmir crosses but they are not. 175 for 12 seeds that is 4x what bodhi charges.

Your plants look like they are growing beautifully. You will gain a lot! :smiley:

2 Likes

I was thinking about stopping at a dispo on the way to Xmas… grab some gummies, and now that prices are pretty low I thought I’d peruse their flower offerings. Lo and behold… they have a whole bunch of Genetic Designer stuff. Someone is buying their seeds!

3 Likes

The price went up

3 Likes

What’s more irritating, IMO, is not so much high prices, but INCONSISTENT pricing by many breeders or seed banks.

Archive is a big offender in this way, I’ve bitched about this before: some of their packs are like 100, some are well over 300, some packs within the same “breeding line” also differ. Hell, even the untested Expedition packs, most are like 30-60 but there’s a couple hyped up packs for 80 or more, WHY?? If they’re still untested, why are you jacking the price due to hype-name? --bullshit.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly why archive does. His stronger, less hype name crosses are usually cheaper, but if you want that latest belts cross, gonna cost you.

7 Likes

Saw this shit

no pack should ever cost 500 limited or not…

6 Likes

Thee guys jack em up big time. Even for seeds with no hype. That rainbow sugar is available elsewhere, but I think the guy selling for less raised it. There’s always gonna be new :fire:

5 Likes

I saw that over on the Haze only thread and I had to stop myself from being rude. :rofl:
What a joke! I know another breeder that will never see a dime from my wallet.

4 Likes

Seeds: $29.99

4 Likes

US of course

2 Likes

a fool and his money are easily parted.

There’s a sucker born every minute.

3 Likes

C’mon it’s only 29.99 and comes in a collectible plastic bag.

3 Likes

Who else could it be but us?