Example of high priced seeds

Didn’t Key play also leave GGG and start Key to the Kingdom? I thought that fang dude owns the ggg and and genetic designer. I definitely don’t know the entire history…just by poking around :eyes:

I came here to find this post lol. I lol’d when I saw it earlier

1 Like

I don’t know the entire story, and believe Key left 1st, then Fang broke ties with GGG, that’s why Genetjc Designer popped up with outrageous, silly prices from somewhere in the ozone.

1 Like

Anyone interested in going halfsies with me?

7 Likes

Not even for half a seed! ROFLMAO

4 Likes

2.5 MILLION?! Wtf, if that doesn’t win the highest price, this world is a messed up place

7 Likes

Yeah but it’s fire though.

9 Likes

Certainly lighting your money on fire.

7 Likes

Designer fire, even.

2 Likes

I wonder if the proper IRS forms will be filed?
They can all retire after one sale.

1 Like

Man, I just blew my extra cash on that grape stomper, I’m out.

4 Likes

You can’t say that they aren’t legit.

Look at that web design

3 Likes

Almost 11 million for fucking cherry pie? What a world we live on lol

2 Likes

What are they smoking over there? Because it isn’t weed that for sure lol. They need to calm down big time.

2 Likes

I just wrote an episode of Narcos in my head.
Based on some Cartel member buying the Grape Stomper for his erectile disfunction only to have his entire pack herm out, because of a faulty light timer, in his Gorilla tent.
Needless to say, the entire GGG crew is hunted down and demasculated and forced to work as eunuchs in some undisclosed Jalisco harem.

You can catch the deleted chainsaw scene on Netflix X

11 Likes

It’s just wild to me, every time I’ve had grape stomper it’s been some of the most disappointing weed I’ve smoked. Even grown the best it could be it’s still ass. I’d rather just hunt for a legit cut of grape ape then waste my time on that strain.

3 Likes

The Gage Greed Group is only 1 letter different from The Gage Green Group.

4 Likes

I’ve only grown crosses of it. Jelly Pie from Greenpoint was really good.
I’m a weird one but
GGG is just one of those breeders that I’ve never even considered buying.
Last summer I had a guy on IG hit me up for my cross of Lemon Royale x Blissful Wizard, which I’ve handed out for free, and he sent me all kinds of gear.
I felt bad, but he was happy.

6 Likes

There might be some heat in that grapestomper bx I grew out a nyc piff 3 x grape stomper og from SCJedi that was really killer @Dope_Heffalump

4 Likes
3 Likes