Example of high priced seeds

I bet, it’s definately a good breeding tool.
Mac Stomper (Capulator version) I found a decent pheno.
I bet SC Jedi did a great cross there, he’s an old forum acquaintance of mine on RIU.

3 Likes

Now that sounds interesting and has some serious potential but I can’t do the ogs they make me mad lol but if they used the aloha stomper that shit would wild.

What’s the gcp?

Gorilla Cookie Purp by Sunken Treasure

1 Like

Interesting, thank you

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this a bit? It seems contradictory to accepted knowledge both in academics and industrial applications. For example, I recently read an article about a chic working on her PhD studying trichomes. Paraphrasing: “we are actually trichome farmers essentially since the majority of the cannabinoids and terpenes we want are found within.” Chitin and UV lamps are marketed to increases trich’s and terps by tweeking the defensive mechanism responding to mechanical stress (bugs and uv).
I’m not trying to start shit, just very curious.

Just because it looks good and has a lot of frost coverage doesn’t mean that it s enjoyable or a good high.

4 Likes

Well sure I get that. But it seems you’re not likely to find either of those attributes in a plant devoid of frost.

I bought the Icarus and Crosstown Traffic. I can’t wait to grow them outdoors this summer.

1 Like

Some tropical sativas don’t have any visible resin glands and are extremely potent.

7 Likes

The diversity of this plant never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Highest concentrations of THC are in the trichome head. Some have very long stalks, less head. I think some don’t even have a head, but still contribute to overall frost effect.

There are likely entourage effects with terpenes and other chemicals. Beyond that, idk

Most people will simply skip over a good sativa and go for the great bag appeal and smell, then show all of their friends and believe it is awesome.

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s some dank looking CBG bud. Super frosty with almost no THC

1 Like

Dr greenthumb

1 Like

I saw that no one has ordered any of the genetic designer stuff. I looked at the description and it is the most pretentious word garble bullshit i’ve seen in awhile.

Remember this is just some GSC x OG x Sour X Cherry Pie. A dime a dozen.

8 Likes

Here is my contribution. I once went on strainly and saw an ad from Sam the Skunkman selling RKS for $10,000 a pack. I knew that Kevin Jodfrey was searching for RKS. So I contacted Kevin. He told me:
“Sam hasn’t got it. I have Sam’s seeds and they are not it”.

There you have it folks. “For real, or not to be” is the question.

3 Likes

No one has RKS that’s talking about it or selling seeds. If they did they’d be printing money.

4 Likes

Sounds like they had chatgpt write that description :joy:

4 Likes