Exodus Cheese (UK)?

So the real question is who in Canada is holding a UK Cheese cut?

Lost mine 2 years ago it was a verified cutting and I have about 30 seeds of it I crossed to the UFS18 but I need a cut for a BX run if anyone can help me out PM. Thanks

8 Likes

That picture i put up above is cheese farmers, i put credit to him (cf) on that post . Brightside actually got his clone off cf. An it was brightside they asked to take the clone to holland to a certain coffee shop when the clone went over there the very first time. That coffee shop ended up losing the clone about 4-5 years later an the whole market became full of knock offs or budha cheese cuts claiming to be the real thing, an maybe some very close versions that could be found in hgfā€™s version as they were the coffee shop that were given the original clone an used it in their seedline (mated to a budha cheese regular seed male). In the end a lot of the main seedlines being sold as being just cheese/uk cheese wernt living up to expectations an too many people were being disappointed, so something else alot of people dont know, brightside himself ended up taking his clone ā€œthe original cut from cfā€ and gave it franco to see if he could make a proper pure seedline. Franco actual over a bit of time an experimentation and making a highly concentrated batch of sts managed to get the clone to give a tiny amount of pollen and was able to get seeds. So in fact ghs exodus cheese is actually a s1(?)(actualy its most likley a reversed s1 put back to the original clone) of the original cutting that can directly be traced back through one or two hands right back to the actual guys who found the plant.

10 Likes

Interested in ā€˜looking afterā€™ a cut of any of the Uk ā€˜elite clonesā€™ - Phsycosis, Blues and any of the cheese clones - Exodus inc ā€¦?!

I will send it back to whoever can send me any cuts - whenever youā€™re wanting it - itā€™s always somewhere else to get it back from, in case you loose it etc. :ok_hand:ā€¦
Shoot me a pm if you can help ā€¦ cheers.?!

I have seeds i can send to whoever has a good clone in the Uk :uk:. ?!
Itā€™s been a while since I smoked ANY straight up potent/stinky cheese/skunk et al ā€¦

I know thereā€™s some members in the Uk have a few elite/well known cuts .?!

Happy growing peepsā€™ ā€¦
Gaz :facepunch:

6 Likes

Yeah know youā€™re manny, you said you associate stretford ? Yeah fucking stardawg everywhere but heard best cut out of Manchester.
Never got to try the blues bought a pack from ugorg but had security issues and decided to gift to my friend in South Africa who put them to good use although think I only sent 7 as I sent rest of pack in a parcel that never made it. South Africa male just thieves not just seeds they like something the take it.
I grew up closer to where the the cheese is from but the cuts I used to get were not exodus but were from Luton. And my pal who got it couldnā€™t tell me, it was just good shit. We used to get psychosis too which wrecked my mate but was nice for me I always liked sativa as not couch locked. I smoke more indica than back then but mainly grow hybrids.

2 Likes

Fuckinghell funkjunky ownyou doing r kid. Been a while. Used to be Stretford. Not for a long time now :roll_eyes: been on some other adventures in the meantime :100:

Hope youā€™re keeping well.

And yeah the Manchester cut is basically known as an ā€œeliteā€ as stardawg goes. And I know why :blush: Sheffield blues was a major staple. Iā€™m sure I actually have a pic in bike gear with a vac PAC kilo of the shit :joy: Im smoking ammo today which isnt as available as it used to be. So itā€™s a fond focused smoke

3 Likes

The ammo you getting is it sandalwood sort of? That used to be what we were getting a haze side to it, although lineage suggests itā€™s not haze. Anyways that cut was nice and it was strong, wrecked me more than psychosis.
But got sick of it and cheese although a friend used to make cheese bubble that was blonde that was really good.
I just got sick of no variety motivating me to grow again lol. The friend who used to get cuts from Luton from is still a friend although Iā€™ve not talked to him in time. For the guy asking for cuts Iā€™ll ask if he still linked. He is still in cannabis industry and does some promotional work for some seed companies. All I can do is ask next time we speak.

1 Like

It is the sandalwood sort of. Itā€™s what we were getting back in the day. Any ammo makes me think back. But this takes me to summer 07-08 in tame valley with a bunch of miscreants absolutely blazed in a cow field unable to move cos the sun fucked you up :joy: blues and cheese was always off the Asian fellas. If you can get any cuts shout up and Iā€™ll arrange a night away :100:

2 Likes

Yeah same cut as down south, Iā€™m midlands now and sort of keep my self to my self. Although did try to start little clone exchange going but it never goes to plan. Although I heard some cat still running my bingo pajama clone

Ran out of likes. Iā€™m Stockport now. A few miles from Manny airport the other way :joy: Iā€™ve got an original zkittles and stardawg Manny cut here going begging if you wanna fly up the m6 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Summer 07-08 sounds about right for that cut stayed for at least five years after that. Then I werenā€™t buying after that , but few years ago there was gelato gg4 and stardawg about that were I think eliteā€™s. They were bang on and Iā€™d have to get lucky with seeds I was running to find quality as good without hunting. My friend sometimes strips down houseā€™s for the Albanians they seem to go in ram da house then disappear as soon as product mobile

1 Like

Yeah might do that. Had a friend out of great bar lot long ago that hit me up for clones. I run small and couldnā€™t help him out at time. But he was access to some of the local scene and wanted to keep relationship blossoming. Iā€™ll pm you soon and see if I can make journey worth while? You like shrooms? My friend there his man got had up with with time, and he had to try source off me as a long shot, but I keep things small itā€™s my passion more than a hustle.

Chemdawg definitely skunk pheno Iā€™d say.

1 Like

These are cuts doing well from established motherā€™s so theyā€™re worth having. Just not for me at the moment if that makes sense cos also running small. I do like shrooms :sunglasses: always try to get out October time for libs. Had some Mexicanas and golden teacher back in the day. Plenty of countryside nearby for that kinda day brother :green_heart: you got a mate struggling for a source my way? HMU

1 Like

Iā€™m near brum these days so tried setting up co-op but covid sort of scuppered it. But this cat good kid and he linked right , runs smooth, you know he ainā€™t saying nuttin if he scrutinised.
Iā€™ve never really gone commercial so if I ever get have excess. It normally just goes to family and friends , most my friends work on building siteā€™s and the rest just savvy so donā€™t really engage with any idiots.

1 Like

ooh, that stardawg is a true gem.
the manny cut was the one i used to make ā€œchewieā€
(= stardawg x sour diesel)

the illuminati cut is also a very nice dawg to grow and enjoy.

8 Likes

I spent a fair bit of time down that way bro. Was at my mates last Diwali in four oaks with his family. Sikhs are some of the best people I know :100: what is it between us dya reckon 70 miles maybe? Thatā€™s close enough to get a little co op going. Iā€™d be happy to ship you cuts down if you donā€™t make it up this way :sunglasses: Iā€™ve done one actual cash crop and I didnā€™t enjoy it anywhere near as much as personal runs. Staying away from idiots is key to a peaceful life too.

It really is a true gem. The only downside is. When you smoke it. You just wanna keep hitting more even though itā€™s already written off :joy: chewie sounds like it will be a real chemmy kinda smoke. Show me. Show me :eyes: if chewie is still about I wouldnā€™t mind some of those beans bro. Donā€™t have much to trade though. Donā€™t know about the Illuminati cut of dawg either. The only other pheno than the chemmy Manny cut Iā€™ve had is a musty smelling/tasting dawg and that doesnā€™t do it for me :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m actually in Coventry grew up in London though. Think I can get train to manny Ā£53 Iā€™m about to do some shakti mushrooms there an albino cubensis from malabar coast India, if I do pop up Iā€™ll try to bring some with me. Take about six weeks after I get round to colonising them

2 Likes

I remember youre a London ISH fella from back in the day. Cov ainā€™t too bad. I spent a good couple years in Wolverhampton and then had to do a little while after that in a probation hostel in Oldbury.

The most I ever heard the word enhanced spoken was jail in wolves. And I still say it like that. Although folks just say I sound posh when I say it Manny sides :joy:
If your bro wonā€™t have you when youā€™re up thereā€™s a spare bed at our place. Dunno if you like a bit of the old marching powder but thereā€™s plenty of that local :roll_eyes: I do like shrooms but never inside 4 walls :no_mouth: thatā€™s a sure fire way to send your head west :joy:

I could probably get my mate to drive and pick you up btw. Save you heading to New street and outwards. Thatā€™s a shit place to be lol

2 Likes

Chem '91 might as well be an NL variant (NL2?) or some type of early iteration out of that line from the works of the Seattle Crew. Has this been solved by any of the most recent genetic analysis?

Iā€™ve seen several reports pointing out that Chem D really might have Skunk in it, but it doesnā€™t seem to be the same case for the '91(SkunkVA cut).

The Chem family isnā€™t a group of siblings, itā€™s evident that they have a mutual genetic heritage but not a result from the same exact pairing. Though it seems that the only shared ancestry between Chem '91 and Skunk could come from a similar afghanica background.

5 Likes

All stardawg is evil :rofl:
Doesnā€™t matter if its full on dawg or a cross. It gets me tripping balls hearing stuff. Itā€™s not the THC % either as I vape a lot of GG4 stuff and Iā€™m fine on it other than wanting to eat.

4 Likes