FBSC Lemint Seed Run

5 Likes

I have found out that I am highly allergic to cannabis pollen.
No other pollens have any where near the effect on me.
Non-stop sneezing. :sneezing_face:
Plants are looking great. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

Its really easy collecting and storing pollen if your going to use it soon. Wax paper is great because the pollen wonā€™t stick and you donā€™t lose any. I crease a foot long section down the middle and put it under the male tops once every few days and give the tops a light tap close to the paperā€¦ Separate any plant matter no matter how small using a credit card. Fold the wax paper so no pollen escapes and put it in a dark area. Leave an opening in the wax paper for moisture to escape and this pollen will keep at least a couple weeks and some viable pollen after 30 days. Might not be a bad idea just in caseā€¦
@chronix my wife has a terrible time with the pollen too. Swollen and itchy eyes and lots of sneezing.

7 Likes

Thankā€™s @Upstate. When the lights come on and I remove the males today I will cut the best looking tops of the males and put them in a cup of water over some wax paper. There is so much pollen all through the house that everyone coughs when they come over. I mean itā€™s everywhere in every roomā€¦ I donā€™t know how you can prevent this, especially if you have central air. I have never seen anything like this beforeā€¦

10 Likes

Thatā€™s the main reason we have the rules we have when it comes to reproductions. Imagine if you had simultaneous grows happening with males in each grow in the same house. Bad news. Pollen does get everywhere!

7 Likes

Can you believe it only been 7 weeks! Males have been pulled. Iā€™ll update a pic of the tops after I decide what to do with them.
Now we wait for seeds to mature, and most of them are already formed!

My favorite female

A group of the 4 females

And the males

19 Likes

I took the 3 males and bent the tops over my t5. Its stainless steel so should be easy to gather the pollen with a razor blade. Iā€™m happy Iā€™m getting some use out of this light. The pic of the pollen is from one male that dropped over night.
Seeds are gaining weight and branches are falling. These seeds are round, kind of like a golf ball and Shiney just like the seed pic at the top of this thread.
@Upstate if you want any of this pollen please message me. I would like to start getting these genetics out ASAP. thanks! Merry Christmas all!

17 Likes

merry christmas @corey

1 Like

Merry Christmas @sprinklememaynee.

2 Likes

Hey Merry Christmas Corey

1 Like

Merry Christmas @keene.

Lots of quality information on your topicā€¦
An encyclopediaā€¦

Keep up the great work.

And have a merry christmas my friendā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks bud. Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

I might have some pollen to give away from this run. I havenā€™t heard. But I think I can send some pollen to 5 people to start.
Again PLEASE donā€™t sign up if your not gonna use it soon thanks.

LEMINT POLLEN. (Fresh, enough to make beans).

might have some pollen to give away from this run. I havenā€™t heard. But I think I can send some pollen to 5 people to start.
Again PLEASE donā€™t sign up if your not gonna use it soon thanks.

LEMINT POLLEN. (Fresh, enough to make beans).

1 @Gugumelo
2 @AceHigh :us:
3 @AZsensi
4 @Guitarzan
5 @Moka
ā€”stopā€”

14 Likes

I would like to cross with the Brazilian sativa that I keep ā€¦

What do you think?
Itā€™s a long journey, do you think they will make it viable?

6 Likes

We can sure try buddy

5 Likes

Damn, I would say count me in but I am not a fan of super long flowering plants at this point in time. Epic offer you are throwing out there though bud :+1:

6 Likes

It really is. We need to get this stuff out into the worldā€¦ @Gugumelo is doing a FBSC run too.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll collect shipping info in the morning. If there is extra I will make another wiki. Thanks!

2 Likes

All great reads! I learned a lot from these threads!

6 Likes