First grow diary ever! Indoor pls help

Have everything together need you to PM me some info,will be sending asap

2 Likes

Not able to PM yet,if you PM me then I believe I can reply to that! Hope you are having an amazing day!!!

1 Like

I figured it out,and sent my info

1 Like

I notice the first post in this thread was only 8 days ago. I think you may be working on a timescale faster than plants work.

@ReikoX has an amazing product for growers in your stage of learning. It is called LITFA.

Here is a link to a thread about it.

LITFA is a revolutionary new plant tonic taking Overgrow by storm! This product can be used to repair broken stems, relieve over watering, root cuttings, and makes an excellent flushing agent.

Slow down mate, get to the speed of a plant, not a squirrel.

Also, recently a restriction was placed on PMs, you have to have a minimum post amount n stuff before you can do them.

6 Likes

Aw, brother, absolutely!! Got to slow down,Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m rushing everything,I need to start over, looking into a light soil, maybe soilless!? I certainly canā€™t afford any new products right now, saving for a pH pen(get off the strips,if ya know what I mean), could use a round of light bulbs and reflectors,proper bug juice,a functional hygrometer with memory,I could go on(I gotta make a list),I gotta get there somehow,I was so frustrated this morning, everything building up,well im gonna go make that list,plus Iā€™m broke,need to find some work (limited mobility), something will come up,ha a buddy just smoked a Doobie with me!! Get to regroup!!! Cheers!!!

5 Likes

:mailbox_with_mail: :thumbsup: BooYah!

need help with the names(iā€™ll keep reading your earlier posts), havenā€™t poked them out yet but all looks perfect. thanks a million dude! :fireworks: :sparkles:

3OFSC? f13/st3Xc99(fsc) green
ST3?
BLACKWIDO/SENSISTAR

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Yes#30 is in reference to the mother she was my f13/sweet tooth 3 Xc99 mom shows a hint of purple. The #50 is my sensi star X blk widow mom that also shows a hint of purple the others didnā€™t show anything other than green, all are incredibly greasy, thick resin producers! Only now staring the cure on some, Im having a hard time waiting !

4 Likes

Chopped this last night and trimmed this morning, I have very little experience with trimming,it very humid here, it will take a few days to dry like this

Also looked early thru a x40 loop, no color on the trichs mostly cloudy, unable to photograph, making room for a seed preservation run,only one flower room, honestly I could not wait any longer tho, up potted a few new ones, also thru in a northern lights looking female, still havenā€™t picked up a proper tray for my t5 dome cloning chamber have a huge gap and need to travel to get one
Also put in a ssh/bb X Chem dawg D, clone first one that I managed to root, smells incredible in veg, dankest to date (pls bare in mind I have never finished anything properly yet),although Iā€™m getting closer and closer, ha love it!such a beautiful community here!

8 Likes

Looks good brošŸ–’ canā€™t wait for a smoke report :wink:

3 Likes

If you lay the black plastic down on the list, notice the notch cut out on the top corner, bc kush was totally green as was my #40 male, #30 and 50 moms were both hinting purple
Everything had intense resin production! You should smell my jar thatā€™s been curing for a week! I canā€™t believe the quality of my homegrown! So many times better than what Iā€™m paying top paper for!,please enjoy!

4 Likes

I ordered a ph pen from eBay last year just to see if it was legit. Cost me $8 shipped to my door and itā€™s been accurate
Some things only cost more cus people are willing to pay more.

5 Likes

EBay is above my capabilities right now, wouldnt be able to figure out how to pay,but Iā€™ll ask someone to help for that price, itā€™s $80 where Iā€™m at and their is absolutely no way for me to come up with that

2 Likes

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Display-Water-Quality-Testing-Pen-Purity-Filter-TDS-PH-Meter-Tester-lot-WB1/123158747043?hash=item1cacd557a3%3Am%3AmS8ApTcE3T_KalQCeZU_L_Q&var=423569214883&_nkw=ph+pen&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1313.TR7.TRC1.A0.H0.Xph+pen.TRS0
I ordered one it wasnā€™t that long a wait either maybe 3 weeks

3 Likes

ive been using my HM digital TDZ-EZ meter for a good couple of years now, which can be had off amazon, obviously more expensive than ordering a cheap unit from china like @Torontoke posted , but mine has paid for it self so i canā€™t complain.

4 Likes

So this morning was like Christmas ,looked into my other cloning chamber and seen roots everywhere (almost ),managed to pot 12 or so clones, my new clone/seedling starter mix is a 28liter bag from root farm, dumbed down with 12 liters of perlite and vermiculite, my old one was extremely potent would burn everything seedlings and fresh clones, better for veg,ill get pics up in a few minutes

4 Likes

Sorry 10 clones this morning four #13ā€™s my FTW line, three #61ā€™s my crazy line, three #50 my old blk widow /sensi star X, I managed to pot one of my #14 which is ssh/bbXccd yesterday as well as a northern lights (from a mix pack from peakseedbc),already put the northern lights mom in the flower room, so this clone is my only hope to continue the genetics, showing beautiful and sexy pistils,i also put my male(#60)to flower,yup official seed run to preserve what Iā€™m running

4 Likes

4 Likes

I see that I already mislabelled my #61,the 60 is my 61

3 Likes

And if you arenā€™t confused yet, hang in there!

3 Likes

To add to the confusion

The only male I have left is my #60

4 Likes