First grow need some confirmation

This is great advice. I do the same and water a perimeter around my younger plants. Once they’re mature I soak all the soil.

3 Likes

consider feed a good “root stimulator” thru the seedling stage and germination stage = another word the first 2 weeks at least( examples of root stimulators: Great White, Rootwise, Stump Tea, MIcrobial Mass are to name a few) when you start to use nutrients remember to feed 1/2 amounts that the product states - NOT necessary to feed every day - in a 7 day plan consider( feeding , just watering, dry periods
Example: day 1 - feed
day 2 water
\ day 3 dry
and so on

size of light ?
nutrients ?

2 Likes

Its 100watt light and im using lotus nutes , calmag, and dynomico

1 Like

Anyone ever staryed light xycle 12 12 from seedling? Curious how that works and details whould be awesome!!

1 Like

There’s a thread on here about keeping sativa landraces small by going 12 12 from seed.

2 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

Is this to high ppfd?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nope your good :+1:

2 Likes

Its gorilla glue from northatlantic seed about where should my ppfd be around throught the grow?

2 Likes

It changes throughout the growing process. In all honesty, with any grow I have done I never tested the ppfd. I mainly used quality soil, diluted nutrients throughout the week, and ph balanced. My last grow which was my 4th had no issues of nutrient deficiency, lockout, or burning.

I am sure someone who has their growing process more dialed in and understands it better than I do can answer this better.

2 Likes

Yeah man I wouldn’t sweat it too much. But I think in general they say 300-600 for veg, 600-1000 in flower. Your plants are pretty young so 350 sounds about right.

With that said I blast mine at 100% in flower, photone and light chart say I’m hitting them with 1300ppfd, and I’ve never seen any negative effects from it. I do think fears of hurting plants with too much light are a little overplayed, in my (limited) experience.

2 Likes

Thanks so much man this is my first plant!

1 Like

Thanks alot buddy always need advice

1 Like

4 Likes

Howany days/weeks?

2 Likes

Friday will be three weeks its gorilla glue and photoperiod i think its a little slow bc i added to many nutes burnt the edges

1 Like

To be honest idk how big she should be by now lol

1 Like

She’s doing good to my eyes. She’ll pick up the pace here soon now that her roots are good and established.

2 Likes

Cool thanks i see faster growth alrread that first week and a half was slow and painful to watch lol

2 Likes