Fitzera Does things

ya it sounds like an awesome harvest @Fitzera and great descriptions on the after grow reports. I really should get to some of the ace gear I have but plants going longer than 12 weeks are super hard to fit into my grow schedules. Even 12 week plants kinds put wrenches in things over here but I have a couple and they are staying hehehe

3 Likes

I totally get that, especially for people who are growing perpetually. That’s why I’d like to expand with a 2nd flower tent dedicated to sativas. They’re so worth it but it can be a logistical challenge haha.
Last year I had people coming in to change our water meter in the house…right beside the garden…and while I’m legal, I still don’t want that…so I moved them into a house down the street in the box of my truck cause they were way too tall to fit inside. What a crazy experience especially moving them back in daylight hours. Do not recommend lol.

Thanks dude, I’m going to keep updating as they change until I have to head north for work.

3 Likes

Pine and menthol… Yum yum.

I’ve recently harvest a Ghost Train leaning pheno that has a similar vibe, perhaps with a dash o eucalyptus and lemon. How does your smoke Fitz?

Nice to be catching up on your thread!

Edit: And I got my answer on the next post… lol.

Cool you found such an interesting GT x A5… Funny thing that the effects of mine do resemble yours both aroma and effect wise. Your description of widened perception and energy really fits.
Although I feel the potency of mine is several levels bellow yours. Is yours quite long lasting too?

I’ve been enjoying vaping lately such mentholated and fresh bud, you can feel your lungs expanding and the fact that it linger on the palate really complements the experience.

Turning out to be one of my favorite, I can understand and relate to how you feel. :slight_smile:

Hope you kept cuts!
tZ

2 Likes

You won’t be sorry with the freezer and vacuum seal method .
Even if you seal it a bit on the damp side of things it stores excellent.

3 Likes

Can’t remember how long it lasted lol, I’ll update when I get back into them.
The only thing I remember about the gth I grew was it was very Lemon forward but I don’t remember how the high was, it was too long ago but I know it wasn’t all that memorable. I had some of Peaks Sweet skunk x c99 at the same time and I thought it was much better.

3 Likes

That’s good to know, I’ll test it out this time! Thanks!

Friends came down over the weekend. Buddy doesn’t smoke, he has more drug tests than I do in a year, but his lady does. So I rolled up 5 and labeled them and gave them to her and said whatever she does, try the GT/A5 (Killer A5 pheno) first!
He text me this morning, said “she didn’t get very high at all, said you must be a lightweight now” which didn’t make any sense to me at all…I says that’s unfortunate to which he replies “I’m just fucking with ya, she was completely fried!” Turns out she had half that joint so far and that’s as far as she’s gotten. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hey Fitz, looking good buddy. Your description of the GT x A5 sounds sublime.

1 Like

Amazing stuff you have going…I need to invest more time into finishing all the threads…great stuff!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks gentlemen!!

1 Like

you and me both LOL it’s hard to keep up with what everyone’s got going on sometimes :wink:

2 Likes

One more job coming up to close out the year but it’s about time to start the winter run.

To start things off, the latest purchases…but the Attitude shorted me 3 items…

Here we have Brains Choice from KC Brains = 94 Lambsbread Jamaica x 96 Leda Uno
Skywalker Kush
24K Gold
But missing the Greenhouse Hawaiian Snow, Dutch Passion Desfran and Archive Holy Roller. That’s a kick in the nuts.
Next up I went a little nuts with the White Buffalo…

But I mean, how could I not?!

7 Likes

So this next run, as I said up above somewhere, I’m switching gears to indicas/hybrids.

We are going to soak some of @VerdantGreen C4DD f2s, Lucky 13s Deep 6ix (Deep Chunk f6…which is weird I know, they’re well past f6 prior so…we shall see what we get), Sacred Cuts Wedding Cake x PacMac (pacmac = Purple Punch x Animal Cookies x Mac), @SHSC-1 Fraser Valley BBHP, one of Reserva Prevadas Skywalker Ksuh cause I want to hit it with the chem and finally either my LA Chocolat x NGBz or Ethos Black Fire Chem x Peaks Northernberry…that one I’m torn on…

Edit: forced the decision, only made 4 beans of the BFC x NB so those are going in the water

5 Likes

Holy - WB seeds !!!

Looks like you almost got one of everything on offer !!!

Jamaican 3/4 Haze - should be stellar.

Looks like loads of bandaid haze crosses !!!

congrats

3 Likes

Haha pretty close. This was 2 seperate orders, I went back for more. Few of those were freebie packs CRay threw in. I’m going to run Doc Ds Bandaid IX before I try any of these Bandaid crosses to get a feel for it first. I have a really good feeling about the Inigo Tara though

2 Likes

Attitude got back to me, apparently there are two tracking numbers as they split the order into two…and now I see that package has been in a loop in Onterrible…will be contacting canada post tomorrow to get that rectified. Really looking forward to more Destroyer even if it is just the one pheno, that Hawaiian Snow is supposed to be excellent and this is my first Archive strain…ive been wanting something with BSHW for a long time so win win!

3 Likes

A whole lot of mixing in my near future. Need to pick up another tote tomorrow. Easier to mix a half tote at a time. Filling a couple pails right now with ro water for the ewc tea. I’m already sweating balls.

5 Likes

That’s a hell of a seed order and you still have more coming out of the vortex . Hate when a package gets stuck for days on end.
Worst when it says out for delivery and never shows.

2 Likes

I knowwww…I dont know why I keep doing this to myself, I have no way to run all this currently lol. But there’s just so much good stuff out there, I don’t know how to stop. Just means I have to expand, and those plans are still in the works!

Seriously though, that package went from BC to Ont and has been in a loop there for a week. I dont understand, the other package from the same origin with the same address was delivered no problem.

That one always makes me worry a bit, my old address I had a package sent to with some less than legal things in it. Said it was delivered but i never recieved it. I wonder what ever happened to it and who recieved it.

And speaking of Vortex, I see that coop is happening! Thats exciting. I thought for sure I had offered up a pack but I just looked and I have the Void, not Vortex.

On a side note…I have another cart full at attitude I’m contemplating hitting the button on lol

3 Likes

Everything is beginning to crack and some tails are showing except for the deep 6ix and Skywalker. Good start!

Ewc tea is brewing, got a fresh bag of soil for seedlings, new solo cups and a new tote…time to start mixing up the recycled soil. This has got to be the 6th run at least with the same soil!

3 Likes