Fitzera Does things

She’s lucky I love her haha

3 Likes

That and your compost bin isn’t quite big enough! Lol

2 Likes

There are ways around that :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I pulled the trigger on some Ace Malawi, and just to have more sour options although may not be 100% true to form, grabbed Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel and Reserva Privada Sour Diesel and for shits and giggles added some THSeeds Bubblegum.

And now am pulling the trigger on Trainwreck IBL, Herijuana IBL, Pure UBC Chemo and Big Sur Holy Weed possibly f2s. I gotta stop buying seeds but work is so slow I’m getting paid to sit around so then I search out more seeds :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

So has anyone checking out my thread grown deep chunk? Any insight you can give me as to what it likes and doesn’t? Mine are struggling compared to everything else. Got a picture sent to me and they are not happy at all.
The 3 light ones in the top left corner. I’m leaning towards too much light. Maybe when I’m home ill shift the light to the right and keep them far to the left. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

They’re low light plants. Try giving them less light.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured. I’ll see what I can do for that when I’m home on Sunday. I dont like failing, it’s not an option haha

3 Likes

No update today as no more days off. My next day off will be my lay off probably Wed or Thurs. Cannnnnnt wait! Let’s go!

5 Likes

Yeah buddy! Relaxing time!

2 Likes

Look what we have here! Chris at Woodhorse seeds came through super quick, awesome guy to deal with! Snagged the Herijuana IBL, Trainwreck IBL, Pure UBC Chemo and Big Sur Holy Weed and he threw in Willy Jack (Williams Wonder x Jack Herer) and Passiona (Triangle Purple 2 x RMQ) from Heavy Dayze

My latest Attitude order will be here this week, but my Mandala order which was placed on the 8th still hasn’t shipped. Checked it today and it’s still at “warehouse dispatch” but the dates for that have changed from Pct 12 to Oct 23…hmm :thinking:

I’ll hit them up on Friday if it hasn’t shipped by that time to see what’s up.

3 Likes

I’ll do a better update tomorrow. Need to switch myself from night shift back to days…i think a super potent weed cookie will help with that!

My other half moved the led and plants to one side of the tent for me and the 3 deep chunks to the other to give them less direct light. One deep chunk is confirmed female and will be transplanted. One C4DD is confirmed male and has a phenomenal stinky stem rub.

5 Likes

looks like a kush leaner the rp sour kush you have, trying to remember but i cant on how my leafs looked. i wanna say more in between, and i didnt top it. cant wait to see what comes of it

2 Likes

It’s the one on the left of these 2 circled…Skywalker on the right. Same age.

6 Likes

perfect now i can follow her. thank you

1 Like

Meant to post up last night but forgot a couple pictures and said fuck it, tomorrow is just as good.

Really wanting these to sex soon as I want to get them in their final pots for a couple weeks before 12/12. Far from dialed in. The male deep chunk is still struggling as well, might throw the seedling mat under it, closet it pretty chilly compared to the tent. The other males seem happy enough. C4DD male is slow to get going.

Here are the Wedding Cake x PacMac. One of these is not WCxPM, I think there is a BFC x NB in this bunch. Can’t put my finger on any specific smells.

The 4 C4DDs, one male removed to the closet. Woody stems and range from garlic to chem and in between.

The Coastal Blueberry. Very dense and squat. I can’t put my finger on smell but theyre very appealing with something extra nice that I can’t figure out yet.

The 3 Gorilla Zkittlez x Skunkberry. Middle and top have sweet skunk influence for sure.

Skywalker, comparatively more vigorous than most of these. Has she been started at the time time she would be well ahead.

Sour Kush not happy with the lighting :roll_eyes:

And the deep chunks in the back!

8 Likes

First of the Coastal Blueberry have shown female and it’s the last one I would have guessed. Tallest with some stretch which only began a couple days ago. Into her final 5gal home.

Transplanted the Skywalker OG along with the Sour Kush as we know they’re fem.

I’ll keep transplanting as they show. Slowly bringing light hours down 1 hr every 3 days or so.

And here are the segregated males so far. Have 2 BFC x NB is there, one ahead of the other. I’ll keep an eye if one seems better than the other, or if I even want their pollen at all.

12 Likes

Getting a bit excited here. I made my final seed order for the year that I wasn’t planning (:crossed_fingers: its the last one if the ol lady wants xmas lol). My first international cash in mail order. Watching tracking closely and should be delivered by Thursday. Oh man I can’t wait for these ones! :eyes::eyes:

Delivered today!! Ooooooooooooh fuck yes

6 Likes

One more Wedding Cake is showing male and I’m suspecting the last BFCxNB is male as well lol. It has larger structure than the 1st put into flowering. Might make the switch to this new male or combine their pollen as they’re very been very similar so far.

The BFCxNBs that are flowering don’t have any spectacular traits. Structure and vigor compared to others has been good. But there’s no resin developing at the flowers and the stem rub is no better than the Chems. I dont see it bringing anything extra to the table so probably going to dump it altogether, especially if I have no female to flower out to get an idea of what it could produce.

I think I have a 2nd Deep 6ix about to show female. Stem rub smells like tape adhesive.

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Looking great fitzera! Youve got a great line up.

Always love it when a plant you think is male turns out to be female. If its too vigourous and stretchy, i always think its a male.

2 Likes