Fitzera Does things

I’ve found the mountain temple. At least the male we chose let’s most strains pass through cleanly. I’m curious to see if you have the same findings. I’m growing AOG x MT right now and hoping the AOG comes through ckean as the last few have.

3 Likes

I’ve only popped the 4 so far, the sweet skunk x Haze x Mountain Temple and I got mostly all MT. There was a bit of the ssxh smell on stem rubs but more of the funk and the growth and structure reminded me 100% of the MT.

It’ll be interesting to see what the other crosses do. Only one pack with MT has been chosen as testers so far and it’s the same male. I think I only listed one with the MT mom.

2 Likes

I dont think I’ve mentioned this in here but I’m in search for a new location. This one works but it is not ideal…and I got notice on the door today that really fucks with things.
New job is starting on the 28th over 2hrs away, and I’ve got people coming in on the 29th. So I have to miss my second day of the new job, tear everything down, transport the plants to a safe location for the night and then put everything back up after the problem has left on Tuesday.
All the arrangements have been made to make this possible so im feeling a hair less stressed about it even though it’s a lot to do in a short period of time and have to leave right away back to the job. The biggest concern right now is my largest plant is 16" taller than the headroom in my vehicle 🤦. I love big plants.

Can’t wait to get into a new place.

5 Likes

I let this plant go long and she’s been curing for at least a year. Still has the floral notes but a hint of spice and vanilla. The smoke is very smooth, very pleasant for this warm sunny spring evening.

5 Likes

4 weeks 12/12!! Did the 2nd pollination now…but I put Skunk Berry on SSxH pollinations on the congo hazes lol…couldn’t read my own labels. Guess those ones will be a surprise, but they’re both backed by Sweet skunk.

Black Candyland…sweet fruity and sticky

MacxFPOG 1…og kush funk right now

MacxFPOG 2…same og kushiness

Congo Creek Hazes…has very lemony resin right now. The taller one is pushing more resin earlier and has slowed the stretch.
Shorter one

Taller one…sorry bout the shit photo but shows the bud set of a cola

GTH

And this is all I could get for the late pops right now…but I have confirmed the Destroyer(x zamal?) is indeed female!!
Black GDP Haze

2 Likes

Very nice @Fitzera! Sounds like some very nice crosses. The Congo Creek Hazes look tasty! I have a feeling they will fill out those long branches into wizard wands and put out some fat nugs. Im thinking the lemony smell is probably from the Congo side?

Any particular phenos from any variety that have caught your eye so far?

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, I think so too! I like big butts and big buds!!
Definitely the Congolese that’s bringing the lemon. It’s a little different than Lemon Skunk and a lemony Hindu Kush autos I’ve grown. It’s really refreshing.

Honestly everything flowering is catching my eye, minus the GTH just because I’ve grown her before and this one was late and never meant for smoke. She smells as expected but will be a lower yield. She was just meant to take some pollen chucks to explore.

The Black Candyland looks amazing, very fruity maybe a little more to the berry side. But I get bored of berry type flavours so we shall see where she ends up after fully grown and cured.
Both the Mac xs are looking great but even more they have that musky kush funk and I haven’t had anything like it in a while. The one getting less light has longer internode lengths but more resin early on. I’m leaning towards it more than the other. But the other has a denser stronger structure. Both smell fantastic, really curious to see where they end up as ive never had Mac or fpog.
Both Congos have my interest, I’ll be watching close and smelling closer to see if they are in fact different phenos or just influenced by the pot size. The taller one threw resin earlier but both are smelling very lemony.
They didn’t appear to take pollen as well as the other plants so I made sure to go a little heavier on the 2nd pollination.

The rest we will just have to wait and see what they do!

I harvested a ton of pods from the male, dried them and put them through a fine tea strainer…hoping there’s enough pollen in there to do something. I see resin heads and obviously plant matter. This will be a one and done attempt at pollination, there might be some but might not be.

3 Likes

Buns are in the oven!
I crushed the congo male pods through a fine screen in an attempt to get pollen. Used it this morning, see in a few days I suppose :man_shrugging:

Black Candyland

Mac x FPOG 1

Mac x FPOG 2

Congo Creek Haze 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

GTH

7 Likes

4 Likes

The move is done, everything is back to normal…kind of. Pulled the trifoliate Black GDP Haze for showing balls, pulled the FEM Girl Scout Crack for showing balls and chopped the Ghost Train Haze for the nanners…it did open some so I hope to fuck it didn’t do much damage overall.
The big Congo had a bit of burn to a top from being right beside the light, snipped off that bit and super cropped 2 more tops.

Black Candyland

MacxFPOG 1

MacxFPOG 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

Congo Creek Haze 2

6 Likes

Black Candyland

Mac x FPOG 1

Mac x FPOG 2

Congo Creek Haze 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

4 Likes

6 weeks of 12/12, everything is looking good. I gave the smaller Congo haze a bit of a top dress mix as she was fading some fans early. 2 tbsp of Alfalfa, Kelp, fishbone and an organic flowering mix. It’s all covered in fungus now so it’s getting broken down nicely.
The other black gdp haze was also male so it got yanked. Too bad, I was hoping to see something cool in that cross.

Overall

Black Candyland

Mac x FPOG 1

Mac x FPOG 2

Congo Creek Haze 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

9 Likes

Just found your thread your tents looking excellent . Lots of monsters in there .

3 Likes

7 weeks into flower now.
The Mac x FPOG smell dank in your face OG funk with a sharpness I can’t pinpoint. They are loud as he’ll.
The Black Candyland now have a sharp Strawberry smell, almost on the verge of being sour.
The Congos are lemony goodness with a complexity that is ever evolving.
Not pictured is the unknown Destroyer cross…its very broad leaf but the resin smells just like blueberries which is exactly what the mom’s smelled of. I’ll get better pictures in some time.

Overall front and back

Mac x FPOG 1

Mac x FPOG 2

Black Candyland

Congo Creek Haze 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

10 Likes

WOW😳welcome to the jungle🤟good job brah.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! You should see them in person, much more impressive. Your Somango is just in its early flower stage now, I’ll get some pictures of her in the next week or two.

2 Likes

The pics never show the true beauty, the black candyland looks hella frosty :flushed:

2 Likes

@matos420 here’s some closer pictures

Black Candyland

MacxFPOG 1

MacxFPOG 2

Congo Creek Haze 2

Congo Creek Haze 1

7 Likes

Your Mac x fpog would be nice to get . Plants are looking great.

2 Likes

Thanks man, those are from Sacred Cut Seeds! Looks like they’re still available too, though I’m pretty sure I got them on sale.

2 Likes