Fleur du Mal Seeds

I already reached out to you on Strainly. Patiently awaiting your response :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Looks great! Will there be a Cyber Monday discount code today?

The Bubblegum looks amazing, I need some of them in the garden for the new year

FDM-10 is the discount code for cyber Monday.

2 Likes

FDM-10 will get you 10% and free shipping (US and Intl) on anything in our catalog today. Minimum purchase is $100.

11 Likes

Not sure who sent me the 5 pack of Indiana bubblegum but just to let you know I didn’t have any luck germinating them 2 sprouted 1 damped off the other died before it reached surface.
I know it wasn’t you baudelaire just wanting to let the sender know I’d tried.

2 Likes

Isn’t that best taken up with the sender? Those sample packs were released more than six months ago, god only knows where they’ve been until now.

If two germinated of five germinated and damped off, sounds like a poor germination environment. Too wet and too cold.

4 Likes

Yes I was just hoping the sender would read as I drew a blank as to who sent them . No disrespect intended .

1 Like

Wow, I just saw a thread here that OT1 has passed. @Oldtimerunderground posted a great link that summarized his life story and I found out that I had never put a lot of stuff regarding him, together. After that read, and the stuff of his that I plant to read in the future, I’d love to try that ESB strain out of respect and desire. It sounds really nice and I hadn’t known of your relationship with him. Much respect bro.

I’m on a fixed income atm and may have to wait for a few weeks unless I could reserve a pack. I’m just assuming there will be a run on that strain, as should be from what I learned. I enjoyed the history lesson and truthfully wasn’t aware of the ESB other than hearing the name here and there. It sounds great.

If you have any details or info you’re welcome to PM me, or I’ll try and purchase it on your site. I’m sure sorry now that I missed all of the rest of the story of OT1.

Thanks for taking on some of his legacy to continue it. I’m eager to learn more about him now. peace And, RIP OT if true.

12 Likes

I posted my thoughts on my good friend Ot1 here.

In his memory, FDM will be offering free sample packs of ESB f3 with every order through 4/20. An extraordinary strain by an extraordinary gentleman.

41 Likes

It’s good some people have kept lines going .

5 Likes

I’m hoping to grab a pack before my birthday (4/20). How many seeds in the sampler? I wouldn’t mind grabbing one of the other packs, too. peace

3 Likes

the mix packs come with 25 seeds per pack, although both my cinderella and durban mix came with an extra seed each, so 26 seeds per pack. i ordered pretty recently, just got them a week or two ago.

5 Likes

The samplers usually have 5 seeds.

And that extra seed in our retail packs is for karma. Always for karma.

peace -b420

15 Likes

Thank you brother. Sorry for the loss of your good friend. You guys were pioneering it in the new age of digital technology. I only found pot growing forums online about 8-10 years ago. I started smoking in '71. I was just getting into homebrewing beer in 2000, and hung out on those forums a while.

Really glad for what you and him did for reefer forums and discussions online. I wish I had been there for the start. And, I’m glad to see you’re still here for OG version 2. I just love the idea of talking to friends from all over the globe, on a daily basis. It’s really a wonder. So many like minds from every corner. I really appreciate what you guys created. I hope OG remains a timeless part of daily life and communication among weed gardeners for years to come. Many props to you and your friend.

I hope to hit you up for seeds on Friday. peace

16 Likes

Nice stuff to say GMan. I like FDM too.

3 Likes

Happy 420 everyone! Check out our 420 Photo Raffle! Best picture of FDM buds wins big!

11 Likes

I would like to welcome Pips Seedbank as our new distributor serving Europe. Pips is a great UK-based seed shop featuring a terrific catalog of seed breeders, of which FDM is proud to be among. Stop by their shop today and save 10% on your first order with the code FDM-10.

11 Likes

Can’t enter this year but was just checking your site for 420 specials. Have been wanting to pick up some C99 and yours seem to get the most recommendations @Baudelaire .

4 Likes

I just wanted to say thanks to Baudelaire for the prize pack I received today from the photo contest. Between this and what was already in the fridge, I’ve got many seasons of fine heirloom cannabis to get growing!

25 Likes