Fleur du Mal Seeds

Here’s two different OG Mix at Day 63, starting to cloud and amber up:

28 Likes

Really nice looking plants. Beasty buds!

4 Likes

And here’s some Cinderella 99 tops I just pulled out of the bags after four months cure:

36 Likes

That’s gonna be tasty!

7 Likes

Classic Cindy form there.

7 Likes

First OG mix came down tonight @ 68 days. One plant a night for me, here’s a branch before trimming. That’s about 1/6 of the plant from 7g of soil:

27 Likes

That’s a nice expression. There’s a lot of True OG x Janis crosses in the current mix, that looks like one of them. Will be interested to hear a cured smoke report.

Original OG/CannibisWorld’er pi was very kind to gift the True OG cut to me, I really enjoyed its growth traits and overall experience. Was the first OG to really turn my head.

I was sorry when I lost her, and to lose my relatively new friend pi, who I’d known of since the late '90s on OG and CW, but not directly until just then. He spoke of his years of experience as a guerilla grower in a very hostile state, running grows indoors and out, mixing soil in cement mixers, spreading manure by the truckload, getting subcool off his couch, getting ripped by the good ole boys, getting busted, doing time, getting out, rinse, repeat… That’s “true OG”. RIP sir, it was good to know ya.

peace -b420

24 Likes

FDM SEEDS 2x packs ,Cinderella mix breeder packs ordered…Fifty Dollars Cash order1777, .oh my Lord…Dishonest Place. Ripped Off,received ONE PACK CINDERELLA MIX BREEDERS ,take a chance Columbus Did who are these, the golden rule do unto other a you have done to you …anyone working breeders ,or growers forever tyym…

@calman1955 Reach out to us at b420@FDMSeeds.com. Your payment was short $20, as noted on the order note.

10 Likes

Probably sent 50 in cdn funds and when exchanged it was short the 20 . Lol I’ve done that in the past .

5 Likes

I guess that kinda backfired, 🤷

On another note, I made an order awhile back for Original Bubblegum and something else I can’t remember, anyway my order came as expected only to find a couple of beans running loose in the envelope. Both strains completely sealed. I’ll be needing directions to the complaint department to complain about smoking this greasy, trich infested plant from the spillage! How am I supposed to know what it is that’s got me this high ?

12 Likes

Really want to run Bubblegum and Sweet Tooth #4 next summer. Would these be OK in arid climate?

3 Likes

@Baudelaire Afternoon mate. Which of the FDM varieties do you find yourself going back to? Do you have keeper plants of any of them and why are/were they special?.. Always wanted to do some FDM vars but never got round to it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Haha, those must’ve been our SuperGrease TrichStik secret research strain. Don’t know how they slipped in. Only seven beans ever made, hope you kept a cut… :wink:

But really that’s strain-ge. Our seeds are sealed in polypropylene tubes, so any damage/leakage is very rare (non-existent in our experience) and should be obvious. Must have been seed elves sneaking them in…

12 Likes

Bubblegum and Sweet Tooth will do great in arid climates as long as they have water - they are both heavy producers that will drink heavily until close to harvest. We grow them both in NorCal with great success, harvesting in the last two weeks of October. An arid harvest period will help the Sweet Tooth, which develops massive colas that can invite grey mold in more humid conditions. The Bubblegum seems to have little to no issues due to its greater sativa endowment and acclimatization to the US Midwest’s rainy and humid summers.

14 Likes

Hmm that’s hard. I love all my children. And I love variety in my stash, like most of us I think. Right now it’s Princess 88, Indiana Bubblegum, Durban-Thai Highflyer and a MAC#1 cut I picked up at the Emerald Cup in December. But next month it may be ESB, C99, Sweet Tooth and some Wedding Cake I just finished.

Cinderella, both in FDM’s Princess 88 and C99 lines, has been a staple in my stash and my mother bench for over 20 years. FDM was more or less launched as a C99 preservation project when the original Bros Grimm shut down and Soul began his 10 years in the wilderness before returning to the scene with BG 2.0. I’ve come to prefer the P88’s more balanced head and terp profiles, but I still love them both and return to them after my regular varietal walkabouts… I’m particularly enjoying the most recent generation of C99, which I think successfully nailed down the favored Pineapple phenotype.

The ESB is very (extra?) special, but that means it is not everyone’s cup o’ tea. I love it as a daytime and social/party smoke, and a reminder of what weed was in the time Before Indica. Basically a Thai-Nigerian multi-sativa hybrid with a kiss of afghani, ESB is like a delicate Willamette Valley pinot noir, a fine beauty whose best traits are refined and subtle.

Generals Daughter was our first original offering, and to this day I think our most balanced hybrid. A combination of pure potent power from the G13, and taste and structure from the Cinderella 99, if grease is what you want, the GD will not disappoint.

peace -b420

28 Likes

Hey @Baudelaire I wanted to ask and I’m sorry to if it’s been answered before. But the Indiana Bubblegum, I was lucky to get a pack of brother monks, before he created th seeds. is this the source of the Indiana Bubblegum of yours?
Or is it the sativa leaner that brother monk gave to Simon before his bust? Always curious

8 Likes

The Indiana Bubblegum mother we used is a pre-Dutch cut dating to 1991. It was not sourced from European seed. It is what I would call a classic 50/50 sat/indica hybrid, which most folks today would consider sativa-dominant. Most likely from a northern Mexican sativa heritage, given the morphology and terp profile.

I don’t know enough about Brother Monk’s sourcing to tell you whether it’s the same cut, or whether Monk started with seeds. There were certainly Bubblegum seeds circulating in the US before Adam, Tony and Simon commercialized their Dutch Bubblegum lines. It was a very popular outdoor strain in the midwestern US throughout the late '80s.

peace -b420

21 Likes

Sounds tasty.

4 Likes

Hello everyone. I have a two part question, first, I’d love to see any pics of FDM strains you guys have going this summer. And 2nd, for Baudelaire, I’m just wondering if you’ve ever made an ESB x Sweet Tooth #4 cross and what the results were like, if so? I’ll be popping some FDM beans here in a minute, and will be sure to post a few pics here once things get interesting. Have a great weekend friends!

5 Likes