Fleur du Mal Seeds

Those are looking fantastic!

2 Likes

I bought; Indiana Bubblegum, Sweet Tooth #4, Princess 88, Janis and Durban-Thai x C99. For us guys in Europe Pips is a great way to get FDM seeds… looks like I am going to have to make an order for this new year too, some new stuff that sounds cool, happy new year @Baudelaire

10 Likes

If you are in the UK or EU and haven’t checked out Pips Seedbank, you should. Great selection of otherwise hard to access US breeders including the full Fleur du Mal line.

8 Likes

Just grabbed two mix packs based on a lot of people recommending them. I got the OG Kush mix and the Bubblegum mix. Hope to find a good OG that I can keep around for awhile. Should be getting sent out soon.

3 Likes

Shipping is always fast I bet you have before end of week in my experience. Post the OG mix I haven’t seen any photos I can recall from those, very curious.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear. I understand it’s the holiday season though and I’m not in a rush. I’ll be glad to post some updates and will most likely journal that grow over here. I’m obligated to journal my next grow on another forum as Spider Farmer gave me a really nice light in a contest and I owe them a journal.

2 Likes

I gotchu, OG #1 ended up being lemony dank basement (fermented lemonade?) a little hashy, little skunky, more sativa leaning. OG#2 was skunky OG, less terpy more stinky with a little more indica effect. Both really nice and I can’t wait to grow some more, these yielded okay but I didn’t grow them big enough and I’ll be out before I’d like to be.

5 Likes

Thanks for the description. I like the more funky OG phenos but the lemon is nice too. I just finished up an OG Kush this last grow that I torched with a new light. Still smokes really well but damn it got ugly before I figured out I was above 1200 ppfd in the tent.

18 Likes

Dang those came out pretty nice!

3 Likes

Gonna get me these C99 some day.

2 Likes

Cinderella 99 at 45 days of 12/12, before and after staking up those floppy branches with enormous buds forming on top. This is gonna be even better than the last run of it, already super stinky tropical sticky resin on everything even up the fan leaves. I’ll probably take this at 58-62 days.

Before:

After:

36 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Nice Bruh. Real nice!

3 Likes

Adam talks out his ass. Directly contradicts things he has previously said. He said in one of his 3 hr+ rambling podcasts that it was named for being sticky like bubblegum, not the smell. Then I ask about the Indiana Bubblegum clone taggin Riot and Adam on insta. They both respond, Matt confident the Indiana Bubblegum is a seed from THSeeds and Adam agreeing with no reasons why. I mention the podcast where Adam said it wasn’t named based on smell. No response. It’s all bullshit. Whatever sounds good and sells seed. And the Dutch companies… maybe Sensi White Label was related to IBG or THSeeds Bubblegum or maybe its completely different. The seed companies will sell whatever they have as the popular thing if they don’t have the popular thing.

I have some BOGBubble and Sour Bubble in my collection. They are the only bubblegum variants I havent tried (assuming the IBG clone I bought was legit which I have doubts; more piney than bubblegum.) I almost don’t want to pop the BOG seed in case it’s just a strain that is better as a myth for me.

5 Likes

How tall is she with the pot? I may be getting a small, 2x2x4, tent soon and want to grow out a seed or two of my c99 mix but I worry she might grow too big for such a small tent. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I’ve been tasting a couple of different Geuzes these past few weeks and I experienced a funny kind of terp/yeast battle there. Both the weed and the beer is so good, I kinda had to let the taste go before taking another sip/toke.

I’ve never experienced the real Sour let alone get a taste of the C99, but drinking that beer made me wonder which kinda weed might be in line with those Belgian sours. Might have some of those C99 hybrids in the fridge so will def see what’s in there! And get that sour cut :slight_smile:

Very happy to bump into this post, unexpectedly tuned into a brain fart of yesteryears. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Cinderella Mix at Day 48 of 12/12:

33 Likes

Smelling like Pineapple?

1 Like

I can’t really sort out the smells in there, it’s two Cinderellas and two Apollos and it just smells like tropical fruit salad with some fermentation. Pineapple, grapefruit, mango, guava are what I get

13 Likes

My seeds hit the mailbox yesterday which was really quick. Haven’t gone down yet to get the mail, it a half mile to the paved road and my mailbox and I didn’t feel like driving down the mountain. I’ll get them in the morning and see what freebies got put in. Thanks @baudelaire for the quick service and killer prices.

7 Likes

@Habitt I have both of them trained to around 40 inches tall in a seven gallon cloth pot, so they’re probably 28-30" tall out of the pot. Just top only a week or two before flower and they’ll stay a lot more reasonable, and just keep breaking over the tallest stems and trimming out the lowest vining branches, you can make this a Screen of Green very easily with how the plant bends easily and keeps throwing up shoots. Basically pick your height, and flip when they’re just that tall then keep weaving them back down every time they come up. I just like to move my plants too much for that so I find other ways to train it.

@Smooth thanks dude! I’m really happy with this run and how it’s going down.

6 Likes