Fleur du Mal Seeds

Opened up my package and got a great surprise. The freebies are the Ortega mix and I can’t wait to try these.

16 Likes

I have the bubblegum mix and og mix as well, hopefully I’ll run one of them this year as time and space allow, so I can show y’all the results!

5 Likes

I have a bunch of Northern Lights #2 and #5 I’m planning on running the next grow from the one I’m getting together now. Any of these from FDM will be great to go with them. I’m going to do DNA sex tests on the next run as waiting for pre sex to show in Solo cups isn’t working for me. They get rootbound and start having deficiency issues way before I’m seeing sex. Then I end up transplanting them just to find out they’re male. I’m a Kush junky too so I’ll probably have to put at least one of the OG crosses in the tent as well. It would be nice if we had a more reasonable plant count allowed so I could pop a bunch of seeds at once legally.

4 Likes

Nice pick. I dropped a few of the DP mix tonight. Good growing.

4 Likes

The sweet tooth 4 beans are calling out to me but can’t fit them in right now. I think I will pop them in April and get them big enough to go out to the greenhouse for the summer light dep.

7 Likes

Cindy will even flower if your timer is set correctly…lol

24 Likes

She’s a beauty! :dancer:

Ahem… THEY are beauties! lol

3 Likes

@Baudelaire that kush 4 x nl2 is what nevil sold as Hindu Kush if I remember correctly , do you know if anybody has the kush 4 or nevils cross still intact in seed form ?
Is it possible that what sensi sells as Hindu is still nevils kush4/nl2 ?
Do you recall ever hearing what kush4 was ?

4 Likes

I decided to do an all FDM grow. I am confined to a little 2x4, only 5 foot high tent.
3 Sweet Tooth #4, 2 C-99, 3 Ortega Mix.
On Jan 3rd placed seeds directly in pre-moistened ProMix… a few of the seeds sprouted above the ProMix after only two days, all of the remainder after 3 days from placing the seeds in the medium.
100% germination, quickly.

I hope for a minimum of two girls, a maximum of four ladies.

24 Likes

I’m hyped to see the sweet tooth and Ortega mix. @Calyxander I hope it comes out fire!

3 Likes

Nice plan! I have all of those, excited to see how the Ortega Mix come up, I think you’ll be the first to pop those

2 Likes

I believe there are some Kush 4 preservation projects out there, but I’m not very knowledgeable on the strain. Sensi has always been a black box concerning there strain progeny, mostly because the Dronkers picked them up from Nevil and renamed them. So it’s possible but unknowable.

11 Likes

I think it looks killer bro :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

Get it! 2x4 club tiny but mighty

2 Likes

Thanks,
My plan is to start flowering on Feb 1.
I want to finish them all by the 2nd week of April.
I’m just going to bend them as/if needed, I will also use smaller containers, 1½ gallon will be the largest, I’ll put what I think are possible/ likely males into 1 gallon (actual ¾ gallon) nursery pots.

This will help keep them small enough for my short tent.

5 Likes

Hey @Baudelaire hope the new year is treating you well. Just thought to ask since you worked with the C99 since the beginning if you ever grew any of the Genius based offerings like Apollo 11 or 13? I have been looking for any preservation of the old Apollo variety but can’t seem to find any (have had a look at the originator already but besides that place). So just a friendly question if you ever grew the Genius or any of its progeny or if it would be something that could happen in the future?

All the best

3 Likes

Held the Genius cut for several years (thanks Soul), great head, different but similar to her sister Princess. Made a few backcrosses to Apollo 11 and 13 for preservation sakes before the cut degraded and I had to let her go. Still plan to do something with the strain in the future, but its not in the cards this year I’m afraid.

I believe TGA/ Ms Jill did some crosses, Vortex especially, in fairly wide release. Probably a few others working with it if you look around. But if you are wanting the original Genius, Bros Grimm’s Apollo is likely the closest out there, and I’m much more confident that Soul was able to preserve/re-acquire the Genius mother during his hiatus than Princess, so the current Apollo 11 is likely the same as the original release.

-b420

15 Likes

Thank you for as ever a very clear and detailed answer @Baudelair. I am glad to note that you have it in the vault and can only hope you would release some work with it in the future. I also know you are not the type to smack two plants together and release it so it will be some time I take it before (if ever) we will see such a thing I am sure.

I have grown Vortex and some other hybrids and filial versions but no Genius in the current seed collection. Looks like Soul’s only offering the Apollo as a feminized seed and well I assume that the regs while they were sold were made with the ”new” male that made the ”new” C99… I am not aware of any other current offer of Apollo but the search goes on. Hope to see you release some in the future but of course I understand there’s a long road and there might be a lot of other things to do before. I will dopp in next year and give it a nudge and ask again :wink: thanks!

6 Likes

Tag me for your next one.

1 Like

@Heritagefarms
Bodhi had a hybrid of kush 4 x 88g13hp called deep line alchemy 9 not too long ago. I haven’t grown mine yet but I think it will be interesting.

That indicates to me that it is probably floating around somewhere as a cutting, but it would probably not be easy to acquire.

9 Likes