Fleur du Mal Seeds

I see the Ortega listed on the site now. How many seeds in the pack?
And does anyone have it growing yet?

Another breezy Cindy grow in the books, just plant her and watch the chunk up! Not exactly, but I love how reliable the production is, and this one looks like it could be as good or better than my last run, slightly different bud structure I think, but still wildly smelly and sativa looking. I kept her greened up right until the end, but you can see in the second photo how much senescence was coming on anyways by 65 days of 12/12 (last five 11/13) under some R-Spec QB288s and Solacure Super B tubes.

As usual, this is organic dirt like you’d expect from my name, recycled and amended and cold composted by me. She got various waterings throughout of AgSil16H, Hygrozyme, aloe and coconut waters, and Mr. Fulvic, along with plenty of Epsom and NftG Demeter’s Destiny for Cal-Mag. Foliars were PureCrop1, SEA-90, and NftG Bloom Khaos. New this round was the SEA-90, Mr. Fulvic instead of Ful-Power, and I did a couple compost teas with the sample bag from Boogie Brew, boosted up with some Oly Fish Compost and EWC in the bucket. I can’t wait to get this one cured up and smoking good, I’m down to my last quarter of the previous grow that got bagged up in late March 2022, and it’s as good as it’s ever been, this one takes a long cool cure very nicely and stays fruity, supple, and dank.

22 Likes

You get any pineapple or grapefruit?

1 Like

@Smooth hard to tell in there, the whole tent smells like rotting tropical fruits

20 Likes

Yes, it would be great to see finished flowers and some in-depth information regarding variation in the offspring.

Some pictures of the male side would be wonderful too.

1 Like

Cindy is a fast girl!

22 Likes

Yummmm yummm. Pineapple?

1 Like

You should definitely pop the bog bubble. Some really good medicine in them. I did an op bubble recently and smoking on the flower now.

4 Likes

Just posted a pic of 2 bog bubble in my multi strain thread. Looking forward to what I find.

4 Likes

More sangria but definite fruit. Hard to tell with the Viet in there but fermented fruit on the hands.

3 Likes

Yea that rotting fruit smell seems to be well stabilized in the FDM C99, I’ve variously smelled pineapple, mango, and grapefruit, usually with a sweat/B.O./dirty gym bag smell accompanying it.

6 Likes

That’s the c99 I remember.

3 Likes

How does it smell/taste?

1 Like

I didn’t pull any bubblegum from the bubble f2 I used for the op. They were more sweet/gas.

2 Likes

I got the DP mix going. 3 nice plants. Babies.

15 Likes

In lieu of posting in my dormant grow log, I thought that I would just post here, providing a few updates of my current, all FDM grow along the way.

The fickle finger of fate has smiled upon me because I already have 4 confirmed females.
I began the dark cycle of 12 ½ hours on Feb 1st.
2 C-99 girls and 2 Sweet Tooth girls. So far only 1 boy, out of the 3 Ortega mix.
The remaining as yet unconfirmed sex are 1 SWT and 2 Ortega Mix.
Considering that I only have room in my tiny tent for 4 girls, I probably have some momentous decisions to make.

31 Likes

Damn, those look perfect! Seeing pictures like this make me hesitant to post mine.

2 Likes

Cindy puts out…

17 Likes

Oh, you know Cindy too?!!

2 Likes

Can you post a photo of the Ortega specifically? Been very curious what the structure is like on these

3 Likes