Fleur du Mal Seeds

I had to comment. Those P88xC99’s are absolutely gorgeous as well as the Indi BG. You definitely have some awesome genetics. I was wondering if you still had Sweet Tooth in your lineup? I saw BOG run it a long time ago and have never got a hold of it.

Anyways just wanted to say hello and how amazing those plants came out. Stay safe.:v::grin:

4 Likes

x2 I would also like to see the Ortega close up hehehe
getting hard to resist not making an order for some seeds here everything looks on point!!

3 Likes

Says there’s 45 packs available on the website

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch dude. @Baudelaire is one good straight up dude. I’ma head over to the site. Everything looks so good. Hehe. Have a good safe one.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

You too and yeah the Genetics and service are solid. I usually have my orders 3 business days from him.

4 Likes

My Ortegas were an afterthought, so I kept them in very small 8oz cups in order to intentionally stunt them a bit to keep them small. I only put them in larger containers about a week ago or so.
And as it turns out, two of the Ortega Mix are male with one girl.

So now I know that I have 6 girls out of 8 seeds started. Really only have suitable room for
4 flowering plants. At least the only Ortega girl will be a pygmy.

Ortega males.

And I figured that I should post the Sweet Tooth as well. 3 seeds = 3 girls.

Oh, and here are my 2 Cindy ladies.

35 Likes

nice healthy plants, looking good!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed. Just wanted to see the stature

3 Likes

Those packs are the last until we do another seed run, which likely won’t be til the end of the year. They could all go with the next distributor order we get in. So if you are interested, stock up now. We’re quite proud of our preservation project for Sweet Tooth, and happy that Steve has blessed it. If you’re into pressing, sifting or ice water extraction, she’s the queen.

16 Likes

Luckily I bought two packs but good to hear this one is still going to be around. Can’t wait to see what the year brings from you.

3 Likes

DP mix I have 3 going. Looking forward to a male. I’m sure I got a female out of the 3. Very good genetics. Even at a very young age, the stalk is very thick. And I really haven’t given them a full feed. I was worried I couldn’t grow them. It is what it is. Sometimes I push them a little bit too hard. You can tell if I wanted it to be a very big plant it wouldn’t be hard.

17 Likes

Cinderella Mix after 65 days of flower and two weeks from chop and wash, gave it a week in the dry tent and another in the burping bin and the whole plants all in there together are holding around 60% RH now at 69°F. I gave these a quick and lazy trim because almost everything was covered in trichomes once stemmed leaves came off, now off into a 1lb Grove bag for curing, I didn’t weigh but I’d guess around 4-5oz off this one, lots of buds but medium density and sativa-influenced looser structure with tons of foxtailing. Great frost, amber scissor hash and finger hash got me nice and electric, smell is evolving but the taste and high are already good. Seems a lot like Jack Herer, less tropical fruit and more terpinolene- spicy wood and citrus. Which is ok by me, I love terpinolene-dominant strains, I know some people hate them.

25 Likes

You might want to check your Dublin poison Mix. I’ve never seen regular plants throw signs out on the fourth week of veg. 18/6 they sure do get big awful fast . I ain’t trying to be a jerk or a dick but they’re definitely not something I would refer to somebody else . That’s why they’re flipping and doing all kinds of crazy stuff . I took some other stuff down I’m not taking this down .

I am confused by what you’re saying. Do you mean they show preflowers to indicate their sex by the fourth week of veg? That’s not unusual at all with fast flowering stuff, I sexed my Cinderella 99 a week or two before anything else in the tent both times so far, and the Cindy Mix too. What do you think is wrong with them? What does flipping mean?

1 Like

Dropped the seed on the 10th of Jan and one with male flowers.

They’re turning upside down and falling over and dying .

Your issues are clearly not related to the quality of the seed or strain

10 Likes

I will try to post an update every Wednesday on my FDM grow.
14 days of dark period so far. The C99s have stretched so much that I had to bend over the main stems of each. Surprisingly the Ortega Mix is stretching more than I thought it would, but it’s a mix, so no problem.
Three Sweet Tooth have stretched the least.

From earlier today.

C99s

And the Ortega Mix girl

21 Likes

Thanks for posting the Ortega Mix, any smells yet?

1 Like

yes I agree, thanx for the ortega shots. I am gonna have to pull the trigger on some of those this spring I’m thinkin. Been a long time since I’ve seen that around.

2 Likes