Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

Pop them all and mark dark with no stripe vs other.
Gottcha :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s necessary now. @Upstate got some and if I remember correctly he said they look like the real deal. Iā€™m definitely excited to see people grow these!

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a quick update

3rd seed hasnā€™t popped yet

10 Likes

Very cool @Mr_Greenfern. Thank you for the updates! We all love it!

5 Likes

The Bahia seeds made it to :canada: safe and sound ! Thanks @corey and @Abbbian :ok_hand:

Now I have to find them a spot hehe

5 Likes

Hey Corey!

Thanks buddy!
Bahia Landrace has landed safe and sound!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Mine showed up a week ago!

2 Likes

Mine just showed up today!! :smiley:

Thank you :pray::grin:

Overgrow the world!
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

10 Likes

Thanks for the OG Love @corey & @Abbbian and thank you @VAkish @patsnumone @CornbreadJunior for helping to make it happen!

5 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Growing Cannabis On Brazil (Indoor) hps/hqi 1000w vegetative/flowering

mine also arrived! thanks @corey

2 Likes

Mine just arrived today. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to follow this one for the reports on the Brazilian ladies.

3 Likes

@Mr_Greenfern hi :wave:, have you flowered the Bahia yet? Any update ? Thanks a ton :pray:

2 Likes

Anyone else pop these? Iā€™m curious about the germination rate :smiley:

3 Likes

For landrace seeds I recommend the followingā€¦
#1 is to only attempt germination before a Full moonā€¦ 7-10 days before is idealā€¦I like 10 days. You want to have the moon gaining in strength, ( waxing moon) exerting more and more pressure on the shell of the seed the longer it sits, helping it burst.
Along with a proper moon phase,

1. A 24 hr soak in a weak peroxide solution to kill pathogens on the seed shell. Then,
  2. place seeds into a one inch chunk of living Aloe plant. (Cut a slit in the side of the aloe and push the seeds in.) Iā€™ve done this for only 24hrs so far, but @Astrodude has done this much longer and has had success germinating even very old seeds this way. Aloe contains growth hormones and gibberellic acid, both of which Aid germination and root growth. It also works to soften the seed shell making it easier for the root to split it.
    Once the root tails are visible, the seeds go into a damp papertowel as usual.
    In addition to the above steps, it is highly recommended to use a warm area for germination. Some tropical seeds will not germinate without warmth. I have read that 86 degrees is ideal, but using a laser heat measuring device my germinating area was at 92 degrees at its warmest and 80 at its coolest.
    Good luck with these!
13 Likes

Spot on. Ride that lunar gravitational wave to sprouting success.

3 Likes

Would anybody be willing to part with their Bahia beans, in exchange for an IOU ? Iā€™d like to run a fairly high number of them and open pollinateā€¦ those who participate will receive a 100+ seed pack for their collection.

I can also trade seeds for yours. Let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I only got 9, but their all yours @Mithridate
DM me.

4 Likes

My beans are your beans bro. Whatever you need, I got you.

5 Likes