Fruity Pebbles!?

I believe you sent them to me in 2020. They’re photo regular right?

1 Like

I grew some monster pebbles from monster genetics awhile back and they were really good. It’s one of those Spanish knockoff breeders, but the weeds fire I might actually get another pack

5 Likes

Reg
Photo

Yes

So you have the f3 too. The original 40 amps to freedom I think was dropped in 2015 for karma cup. The rest were sent in 10 packs worldwide across canada to Hydro stores. Including ready set grow in winnipeg where scared cut seed got there fpog. (All be it they like alien lie about that too)

They are real winners anyway. If you look at all the cups they have won since 2013.

mm

5 Likes

Thanks @medmanbrand I think these may be next in my list!

1 Like

Right on

If you like blueberry or lemon strains. These will grow easier. Yield bigger smell and taste better

Enjoy!

mm

1 Like

Then I’m in for a treat, I love both of those profiles!!

1 Like

Dope

If you keep moms. You should definitely get 2 very different mother phenos that require no work to differentiate :slight_smile:

mm

3 Likes

I’d love to get a couple moms and do a perpetual sog with clones

2 Likes

I’d be interested if the offer still stands .

2 Likes

Jaws offers freebees with each pack and FPOG f4 is one of those. they come in 5 seed packs. I grew 10 out and made some F5s with 2 of the 3 girls. They are available on GLG as freebees. He also has a bunch of crosses

1 Like

What’s interesting is the cereal milk is shorter then the lemon-aid.

They both finish and yield about the same :slight_smile:

mm

1 Like

Wicked

Do you mind sharing some links to your grows?

mm

2 Likes

I’ve actually got a pack of those freebies, as well as one pack I purchased. So many seeds to grow out :joy::rofl::heart:

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior grows trees!! Always been jealous of the vertical height he has to use.

4 Likes

I found some nice stuff and very uniform. Not that crazy rainbow looking FPOG but still nice plants.

1 Like

Latest is Multi strain test run

Thanks
Been shut down all summer just getting fired back up for the winter so not a lot happening just yet still vegging and transplanting some strains just moved out to the flower room a week or so back.

5 Likes

Cool!

Dm me your best shipping addy

mm

3 Likes

I’d love to see them in shiska’s hands, he got his shit together big time! Those plants look awesome, I just caught up with the thread :star_struck:

2 Likes

Would you be willing to do a trade on some? I’d love to make some crosses with them.

1 Like

Certainly. What’s up for grabs?