Gamestonk WSB

I just wish i had more disposable income. FUCK!

3 Likes

Would you buy more gme or amc Monday morning?
And how long are people supposed to be holding for to squash the shorters?

2 Likes

I’m just in for a couple hundred. Figure I can at least cash in on a Robinhood class action lawsuit if all goes to shit. :joy:

3 Likes

I personally am focusing on amc at the moment. Im no expert though. I also bought some nokia shares expecting them to surge. Time will tell.

3 Likes

I’ve heard they’re only allowing people to buy 1 share today…not sure if thats all your able to hold in your portfolio, or if thats 1 share per day. Also heard half of all robinhood users were holding GME shares

2 Likes

I have bought multiple shares of amc today on cashapp.

1 Like

Wish i would have bought em summer of 2019. Lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, you think these assholes are playing nice? Was talking with @8k_feet yesterday and apparently Robinhood board of directors is 2x Goldman sachs, J.P. Morgan and Jeff Bezos mom. This is all out class warfare.

3 Likes

Wish I had bought them Monday at 4.57 lol

Also I use sofi

2 Likes

Summer of 2019 they were in the 2 buck range.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on this

1 Like

Actually i meant the gamestock shares. All this mayhem is hard to keep up with.

Robinhood is not robinhood at all. Lol. Looks like its the rich fucken the poor to me.

1 Like

Well I wonder if there is any insider trading going on. Remember when netflix was a billion dollars in debt and had a market cap of $30 million…look at it now. That fine sirs is all a result of insider trading. Look at disney too…those surges in stock price are pure bs.

1 Like

I got on the amc a bit late but still look to make a good profit. It was gamestop that was at 2 bucks in 2019. I made a bit off that one already and still holding a few shares.

2 Likes

Basically those are the people who own enough percentage of the company to have a seat on the board. They “direct” the company.

1 Like

How about polisis family buying a mil in options right before biden announces the government vehicle fleet will be replaced with electric vehicles.

1 Like

went in for 20 shares myself. we will see how it plays out monday. good luck

2 Likes

That won’t happen. All things are going hydrogen. Electric cars were outdated in the 19th century. Actually the first cars were electric…I might be mistaken. :slightly_smiling_face: Someone remind President Biden it’s actually 2022…

th

Not on topic but I think drugs should be legal and very inexpensive for the users. Or is it on topic…:sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Some of the popular memes.

4 Likes