GC flowers Cap Junky and Chem 91

Here’s a Pic from earlier…
@DannyTerpintine

12 Likes

No strong smells as of yet, she was flipped just the other day.

Here she is this week, she looks a bit angry because her soil ph was off (might also explain the slower vegging)

@Bobgrows she looks amazing! :grinning::fire::+1:

8 Likes

Thank you!
I thought I lost her in a storm. She was bent all the way to the ground. I staked her up and she was fine… thankfully!

4 Likes

Arrived!!! Was beginning to worry

1 Like

careful i forget who on here just had a whole run ruined cause farmer freeman told him a plant was a female and then it turned out a male. i will try and find thread

edit First male and white powder?

3 Likes

I’m sure Danny is a better grower than i… been following his ig, he does some very nice work. Some color in my tent’s and in the bags i give to friends/neighbors would be well received. But the buzz still needs to be there.

I have some other colorful strains from a few here i want to make room for at some point. Let’s face it… lots of genetics and generous people here making sure members have a choice!

6 Likes

@Coda I’m sure she’s as beautiful as she is smart! She’s a keeper my friend… :wink:

1 Like

Danny, what makes that a good breeding trait? Not second guessing, it’s just that i’m no breeder.

I’d like to see early sex without uppotting and using flower space. I’m limited here…

2 Likes

@Bobgrows i saw that plant in your thread earlier. I’m following and anticipating a good review. You have a nice clean outdoor area as well… i dig that. As well as @Loggershands review.

@Redrum92 Damn… i just yesterday looked at my notepad to verify i sent your beans and didnt duplicate an address on one of the envelopes. What was the post date on that envelope? Glad ya got them though, sorry it caused so much anxiety!

@204medismoke I saw that too. I’ll chalk it up to that 1 in 100 like a male in Fem’s. Think they claim 99.5% accuracy. I can live with that.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows you are doing an amazing job over there! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Loggershands yes, your girl resembles the father’s structure. She should stretch more into veg, but she’s not a huge stretch either. (1.5x - 2x at most).

@GCBudz Thanks brother! :pray: :100: For you it doesn’t really matter if you’re growing for flower. It has more to do with the male and how strongly it will pass on traits in some circumstances.

4 Likes

No real worries. Was mostly just worried about looking sketchy, like I was hustling seeds, being that it’s my first time ever getting seeds from anyone here. “No they totally didn’t show up, send more bro” lol.

Anyway, a couple will be going in water tonight!

6 Likes

I never had that feeling, you didnt show the classic traits the recurring scammer here uses. After our conversation i felt good about ya. Glad to be your first!! Enjoy them…

5 Likes

Yes mate! Come check out my “in the basement” thread to see how she grows! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I spoke too soon! My friend told me i could come pick up my package, but failed to mention it came in a bag. Chem91 S1 arrived, but not a single C91 x CJ to be found :frowning:

5 Likes

That sucks… pm me that address again.

One other arrived torn but all beans were intact. Iv never had that happen before.

3 Likes

It definitely looks like it got caught on something in the sorting machine. Notice the tear along the right side. Went through the card, the flip and the envelope. That’s not a manual tear.

They had to be wondering what a cap junky was though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I ask who that is? So I can avoid them.

1 Like

My envelope looked like that too but beans were good and I had 5 for 5 pop. Thanks gc

1 Like

I’m not sure how to respond… the whole bean whore and or thief issue here is a powder keg topic.

I keep trying to type out a response that won’t cause a big off topic shitstorm here.

Take a look at the Trust Level thread of recent, it’s a recurring heated conversation that apparently has no solution… that’s acceptable to many.

If you have issue with your time, effort, funds being taken advantage of… you seem to be in a minority.

End of the day, you control who gets your beans. Either free to anyone who wants them or by invitation. But remember, there’s members out there with multiple accounts who play the game greedily. Once exposed they move onto another account.

Two ways to deal with it… Trust your gut and be selective or just let it roll off your back and let Karma handle it.

12 Likes

I know what happened now. My son dropped off for me…

He forgot to ask for non machinable postage.

True story. Lesson of the day… don’t get my son high before giving any form of direction! :wink:

12 Likes