Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

lmao i love how the entire place is just one big plant facility. your nuts my friend lol

8 Likes

That’s what it takes to find the best of the best

6 Likes

imagine doing 500 seed pheno hunts. that would be pretty fun and epic just need a nice 20x100 room lol

6 Likes

@Kushking902 astro dawg is
Alien Dawg (SIC) x Tahoe Alien

You can see what i mean, lol

8 Likes

I’m definitely seeing some similarities there

3 Likes

Motorbreath bx1 male day 16

12 Likes

Looks great and busy!!!

I’ve never watered promix that heavy, to run off.

2 Likes

I find it can overwhelm plants rarely… but in general when feeding salts or having hot soil I find it’s a good thing to do.

2 Likes

You started rightly to improve your flow and your maintenance buddy, new pics are showing this change. Evil in details ^^

Can’t resist for your homemade hepa, i’ve done a bunch in sewer tubes for temporary units ^^

4 Likes

Thank you my friend @Fuel

What is this red arrow, a vortex?

2 Likes

Looping turbulences, sorry for my michelangelo skills :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No, it makes sense to me. Was just curious what it’s called.

2 Likes

Update on the GMO under the 240w

Last feeding: 2.3 EC, runoff 4.0 EC
This feeding: 2.3 EC, runoff 3.7 EC

I believe this shows I am on the right track. It is day 17 so it’s not yet time to taper N on the feed, so I am basically feeding what I consider full strength. 4 grams PK to 3.5 cal nitrate to 1 epsom, to one gallon of water. Agsil16h as needed for ph up.

I make small batches as nothing else is getting fed right now as I’m still trying to figure out what needs fed and what doesn’t.

4 Likes

I also believe the poor condition of some of these plants will result in subpar performance. This was only a test seedrun for a limited number of seeds, not to push the plants and seed making capacity to full potential, so I’m learning more as I go.

I’ve done a half assed seedrun before as documented in my first grow log. I learned a decent amount of things but I plan to learn much more this run around.

I took the male and shook it on/over a bunch of plants in the tent. It’s dumping pollen so I’ll be observing the pistils for signs of browning (pollen activation?)

3 Likes

End of day 18

I am starting to feed 50% strength feed, about 1.4 ec, with a little extra epsom for mag

Plants are showin some sort of lockout or def, not surprising with the high demand of led lighting (imo)

7 Likes

The male is absolutely dumping pollen btw

4 Likes

A figurative cookie to whoever guesses correctly what this plant is.

8 Likes

Flower run day 10
A Tahoe died early on. There’s another in there though.
Wedding cake is a goner, it got choked out.

Gonna drop the 2nd trellis soon and do a lot of cleaning up below the first removing lowers.

11 Likes

I am still recovering from surgery

Hard to get much done beyond the minimum

@HolyAngel this is the plant I was talking about that I found a nut on. Haven’t found anything else so far.

Its day 25 for the seedrun, fed gmo again and got ~3 EC runoff. As I mentioned feeding lower levels has seemed to work out for me to help maintain plant health and not have nutrient/salt buildup. Obviously it’s important to water the plants to runoff and check as needed.

10 Likes

take your time to heal. the body is ready when its ready not much to do about it but stay in high spirits

6 Likes