Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Nice! Great news on the tent. 16 cuts lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: epic! F!&?ing epic brotha! Weird about the PM should be easily eradicated though.

2 Likes

It’s the 4 cuts each I took of Chem d, Corey, rez ecsd, and irene. 1 each went into a solo cup for a friend, 2 each are mother plants, and 1 each are for next run.

1 Like

What was it that was messed up, or burnt up? I don’t think I ever asked I remember trying to figure it out though

2 Likes

It was mystery skunk bagseed, unnumbered at this point.

My incoming cuttings (dragon hammer, loompas, hp13) burnt up a little due to damage but treating them seems to have slowed that down

1 Like

My last cuts had issues too, may have been in the done too long though, I’m having issues with my nutes, can’t seem to figure out this athena shite, I may just switch it up, scrap these nutes.

2 Likes

Im using what farmer joe sent me. Cal nitrate 15 0 0 and master blend 0 12 24 and agsil16h. I have my own epsom salt.

1 Like

I’m running out though so I’ll have to buy that stuff

Jacks right?

1 Like

Master blend I think

Ahh, I wanna try Jacks, I know it uses cal nit too, that agsil is good stuff too. All the good silica’s are expensive

2 Likes

Farmer joe sent me enough agsil16h to last me basically forever

1 Like

Haha nice! Score! Helluva guy, I just looked up master blend, I never heard of it, they have tons of cool stuff, seems just like Jacks actually. Very cool

1 Like

The plants seem to like it, irene especially. She rooted fast and grew up against the dome lid.

1 Like

I love Irene, such a wicked cut!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to flowering it out

1 Like

It’s gonna be a real fun winter brotha :wink:, lots of killer samples gonna be flyin around I think . I’m stoked

3 Likes

@Shevchenko I do not say “embarrassed” rather that I say the plant size is extreme to a surprising degree.

Here, look

It dominated the other plants while in a smaller container. But a male

7 Likes

I know this all too well brother. All too well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, good!
I finally understood.
really this plant is a monster
If its other indicators (except the size) at the level sufficient for your attention, of course, should be left.
What is this variety?

1 Like

It is a bagseed likely from chem 91 joe brand x ((headbanger x sour d ibl) x sour power og)

2 Likes