Good news everybody! MORE Act. Will it pass in the Senate?

The strangest caveat of the whole thing is that HEMP is legal, and has always been. By federal standards marijuana with seeds in it, no matter the strain, is hemp. Hemp being 1% thc by weight. It almost seems like the whole legal argument for ratifying the more act in the senate is about bringing the system up to modern standards and making it fair for all American citizens. Further, with the mmj industry (you paying attention Mitch?), The opportunity to legally make money from thc and thc products is second to none in its importance.

Iā€™m my opinion, what it boils down to, is that the federal laws need to be brought up to modern standards.

4 Likes

Legalize itā€¦and I will advertise it!

2 Likes

Legalize and I will grow it and consume it! Oh waitā€¦

2 Likes

I think that term and salary limits are a great startā€¦there is so much trimming and waste in our government, but, we gotta work on the system! Vote!!

As to the lifetime benefits, I would really like to see this portion overhauled greatly. There are some government offices like pres that should have something. But Joe blow congressman? Hell no. They should SERVE as a commitment to our country, then do like the rest of us do - save our shekels and work.

Just my 2 cents :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to go ahead and accept responsibility for, oh, I donā€™t know, a good 4% of that populations intake consumption this past year. Now, now, now. I know many of you are thinking, heā€™s full of s****, thatā€™s right, you guessed it, SMOKE!

regards,

2 Likes

Just donā€™t mention bureaucracy anyone.

Our congressmen and senators are the most important aspect of our government.

ā€œgovernment offices like presā€

President or press?:cowboy_hat_face::grinning:

The ability to grow something in my opinion is inherent in all of us. It is ridiculous that as a country we have been told that growing cannabis is illegal when our founding fathers got high on their own supply. Cannabis and America go together like cheeseburgers and soda.

9 Likes

Iā€™m not really sure if anyone ever really stopped consuming it. I think that what happened is there are fewer new users ie: a lower percent of the population consumes it.

1 Like

Honestly thatā€™s probably the case. Studies in legalized states show less adolescent use overall

President.

With his residence in dc I bet he gets mmj on his insuranceā€¦

1 Like

What really needs to happen in the senate is they need to define the new ā€œrightsā€ of the citizen. What I mean is grow limits need to be set (400 square ft), there need to be designated areas of distribution in States; guaranteeing access to marijuana, and a formal market (like a commodities market) needs to be established.

The states can be left to decide where dispensaries, coffee shops, smoke lounges, vending machines are to be located. As well as ordinances pertaining to outdoor pot gardens and open consumption.

That gives me pause for concern, even though its an ok idea. I never will be for any government regulated and distribution for mj. Theyā€™ve messed up stuff so far, who knows.

Agree that the ā€œrightsā€ need to be more refined however. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I also think that the illegal status of cannabis could have historically been influenced by criminal interestsā€¦ Look at how successful prohibition was for the mob; al capone was a billionaire in the 1920ā€™s. Wealth made from the sale of prohibiteds. These are the only people that gain from an illegal market. Further given the legal status of hemp the feds use illegal sales and distribution of cannabis to seek out flagrant criminals ie: those that sell the pot to cause problems or make $$$ for the ā€œmother shipā€. Communists during the cold war were some of the largest pot distributors and growers. Not to be crass but back the fuck up off my grass.
Haha, how many adolescents have been caught up selling pot? Children brought into a war they are not even aware of. Point blank the political interests of the anti legalization camp can only be criminal. The largest profiteers of illegal weed are only criminals and dirty lawyers.

I hope that was succinct. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wonder if the church of scientology is behind anti legalizationā€¦ Ron you there man?

Looks like Warnock and Ossoff are going to win. Decriminalization back on the table!

4 Likes

Looks like Warnock has won.
The Ossoff race is still within hundreds of votesā€¦and now it seems Ossoff has won

3 Likes