Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Ahh gotcha! Is the additional Epsom with the flora Micro due to running in coco? Never tried coco before myself. Plants look great btw, cant wait to see em flowered

2 Likes

@DougDawson lol I gotta say cuz… you always put on a nice showing, and this BOG preservation is no different. It’s a pure pleasure to come look at them babies grow!

2 Likes

Yeah, with coco being a blank canvas it seems to need calcium and magnesium supplements. The RO water was also a blank canvas. With tap water already having calcium I dropped the Calimagic and found a magnesium substitute. I worried about leaving the Calimagic in the mix as too much calcium can lock out magnesium as well as potassium.

3 Likes

@DougDawson
Coco contains high levels of Phosphorus and even more so Potassium…so without elevated levels of both Calcium and Magnesium will show signs of a Cal/Mag deficiency. Because the nutrients ratio is out of wack… But the advantages of coco greatly outweigh the disadvantages…other than Aeroponics it’s my preferred grow medium!

It’s all about the ratio of nutrients when using salts. I use a ratio of 3-1-4-2-1(150-50-200-100-50/NPK,Ca,Mg) keeping a cal/mag ratio of 2:1

Happy growing

Brian(Alaskagrown)

6 Likes

So another day, another pic update. The height race is on.

25 Likes

Beautiful plants
Glad I spent the time to skim threw

2 Likes

Sorry for drowning you in likkkkkes

2 Likes

I wish I had some likes left.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Just your nightly pics :wink:

32 Likes

Male SourGrape F1 :laughing:

16 Likes

Gotta say Doug. Your garden looks frickin awesome!

5 Likes

I have to agree with BigMike. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Good job Doug! Keep it up buddy

4 Likes

Fashionably late to the party. Looking good, watching the seed trouble had me at the edge of my seat. Of course it was straightened out because the thread continued but I did not look ahead. Glad everything is looking good.

3 Likes

Yes very nice looking plants Doug job well done! :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

You definitely have your system dialed in. Great looking plants!

4 Likes

Another night, another set of plant pics. Well you can’t say you have not seen them at every stage so far :slight_smile:

28 Likes

I don’t think anyone is complaining about too many pics, keep them coming Doug. Plants are looking fantastic

4 Likes

Looking Stellar, Feller.

3 Likes

Amazing job brother! :smiley:

1 Like