Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Some Grape Punch for you, pretty sure I am seeing a male :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Agree, looking male atm!

5 Likes

loving those fat indica looking leaves

5 Likes

I agree, 100% is a male…beautiful looking tent! Those plants are cruising along loving life!! :sunglasses: :fist_right:

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

I’d call that a male if it was my garden too Doug. Looking really really good dude

3 Likes

Very nice, indeed.

2 Likes

So just got home to find my lights were on. Apparently there have been neighborhood internet issues which affected my timer. I must admit when I saw they were on I was like this PullHair Oh well, hopefully one day won’t mess with them. On a happy note it looks like one of my Sour Bubble plants, the one with the giant fans, is starting to show as male. That should make a great stud for the Grape Punch plants.

29 Likes

Pretty plants

4 Likes

Feels like there waving to me :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Man, you got this grow by the short and curlies. Good growing Doug.

5 Likes

I just love how lush it looks, beautiful stuff man!

Sorry about your lights… that’s gotta be a real tit twister.

3 Likes

Wow those are giant fans on those young guys

3 Likes

Is the Grape Punch being run under the Mars Hydro light?

3 Likes

At present all 10 plants, 5 Sour Bubble and 5 Grape Punch are in a 4x4 tent with a Mars Hydro FC6500. I turned the light up from 40% to 50% just yesterday. I plan to separate some of them out at some point once I figure out all their sexes. I have to say, that Mars light kicks some serious butt in veg. Nice tight node spacing.

12 Likes

Im pretty proud of the ec4800 i bought. Fits the tent perfectly and much better light spread than i had previously.

5 Likes

My leaves are no where near as big as yours. Could be genetic. Could be diffs in lights. You have yours growing individual. Mine are scrog.
But you should be proud of those plants. Great growing.

6 Likes

Thanks brother, that means allot coming from you.

2 Likes

Looking really good in there !!!
Quick question light high is your light from top of canopy?

3 Likes

I think I should invest in a backup generator at some point… Outages suck, I hope they are just fine. :pray:

4 Likes

Garden is looking good :+1:

Huge fan leaves on that SB, confirmed male?

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes