Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

Take a look at this thread below. It shows the light height. This light is 650 watts and bigger than needed for this space so it’s basically as high as it can be in the tent.

5 Likes

You are absolutely killing it man! I love those fat leaves. I’ve never grown anything like that. :facepunch::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Dude, AMAZING!

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

Nothing to report tonight, just a couple aerial shots.

20211112_001218

a

27 Likes

I’m not much of a fighter normally, but I really wanna get grape punched right in the face. :joy::joy: plants look great Doug!

6 Likes

Hey there OG, well the plants are still alive and we definitely have some males in there. Looks like 2 so far out of the 5 plants.

30 Likes

3 Likes

I need to finish my coffee before I come on here in the morning. I read this as areola shots somehow and paused for a minute contemplating exactly what I was about to see before finally saying “ride or die” and scrolling. I was glad to see my error :laughing:

5 Likes

Busy night but here are a few pics for you.

30 Likes

Some fine lookin fella you got there Douglas

3 Likes

Well it was getting too crowded in there so I have moved 3 of the Grape Punch to a new tent. One of them is looking sickly and the leaves are drying up and folding in on themselves. Going to flush out the coco on this one and check the roots. The other 4 are looking fine.

27 Likes

Amazing! I love me some big fat fan leaves.

2 Likes

Some real fat fans in there doug. Sorry to hear about the one that’s havi by a tough time, doesn’t look to bad right now I’m sure you can turn it around!

2 Likes

I’ve been hoping that @DougDawson would take a fan leaf from each strain, press em dry and then frame and hang em up with the BOG shrine once he has to migrate it out of the tent :smiley:

5 Likes

now theres a killer idea!

4 Likes

Lol, I still got 2 laminated leaves from my first 2 crops :wink:

9 Likes

So it’s another day and here are your pics. Looks like we got 3 females and 2 males unless I am missing something. Will have to cull these 2 males to avoid polination.

23 Likes

Got males and females!!! Let the propagation begin!!!

6 Likes

Yeah, my goal is to let 2 females seed and move 1 down to another tent in my basement for smoke. Fingers crossed it will all work out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

In the same boat with my Sour Bubble, primary goal is to make seed, but want personal stash too!

4 Likes