Grape Punch from the man, the legend, BOG ver.2

LOL, I was wondering as I read that. I do have a heat mat under the tray but just because that’s my basement floor they are on. Got to make use of my new Par meter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How do you like that PAR meter Doug? How much it run you? I’ve got an app on my phone I try to use but I know it can’t be very accurate

1 Like

Love it and it has been tested against a pulse pro and MQ-500. Its accurate and ran around $230 cad.

2 Likes

I literally just saw your other post on the PAR meter thread haha

1 Like

Sure that wasn’t the basil seed? :rofl: :rofl: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

LOL, wouldn’t that be interesting.

2 Likes

Well another day of work done and checking on the little ones. They seem to be getting happier by the day. Turned the lights up to approx. 240 ppfd.

18 Likes

These guys are looking good too! Much better than that first run. What ever you did worked. :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Had a couple seeds last year do the same thing. I think I’m too emotionally invested in seeds hahaha

3 Likes

LOL, yeah but I can’t help it. Like my kids when helping to bring forth life and raise it one cannot help but become emotionally invested. Sure it can lead to disappointment but also enhances ones joy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well not much to report, all looking good, even the weird one is coming around.

22 Likes

Hey there cuz, them babies are looking promising!

3 Likes

Just your Sunday update here. Checking the little ones and seeing some nice root growth. I am guessing we shall start to see some better growth above ground soon as they establish themselves.

21 Likes

Gotta love that cup in a cup method.

1 Like

Grape punch picking up a bit of speed, seedlings not looking so small any more. Good things are coming.

23 Likes

They grow up so fast don’t they? Like weeds. :crazy_face:

Looking good @DougDawson

5 Likes

Man, they look like they’re getting ready to hit a dead sprint soon, awesome! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

No real update but you still get your daily pic :wink:

17 Likes

Looking good on this side too :+1::heart:

2 Likes

Very nice grow.

2 Likes