Green Highland’s Garden

Yeaaaaa budddy!!! Just about to head out to post office and grab a box to send you those cuts. Should be there by Wednesday or Thursday.

2 Likes

Getting ready for outdoor.

7 Likes

Yes! Thats the one pack I’m dying to get! We are way too similar! Wicked ! I can’t wait to see how these produce ! I’m gonna try and run a pack indoor when I get them!
Stoked for those gems brother! Super stoked thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Those strains will finish outside where you are?
I’m currently selecting my outdoor lineup.:v:

I swore this will be my last skunk hunt lol. As per usual beans will be made and given away. I heard to really watch out for herms indoor with these but out door no issues at all. Maybe gradually change the light cycle indoors by the minute mimicking outside might not promote the flowering rush of hormones. Just a heads up on these to watch out for brother

4 Likes

The sterling was bred exclusively outside in sterling Massachusetts. We have the same weather where i live so they should be perfect

4 Likes

I remember hearing about herms etc. I’ll give em a shot I like your idea a lot actually! Very good idea :thinking:
Maybe I’ll just wait for yours, save me 100 bones :wink:
Really stoked to see these done. You are right our climates are identical. I actually have some od beans I’m gonna send you. An epic , worked OG specifically for these clinates too! I want to see someone pop them bad! You have been chosen :wink:

3 Likes

Yea, hold tight if you can as ill be selecting and making beans from with nicest girls. Im also going to take some male pollen from the sterling and hit the two purest indica females im putting at my friends place. i kept two girls for outside and he really liked it, i hated it but frost, stature and finishing time might work well for a cross made for outdoor. Both finish in 6.5-7 weeks, no odour as yiu have seen yourslef but that may be good for the sterling to come through in terms of terps and hopefully make it a little more stable and then ill run them indoor next winter. Thats the long term goal at least.
I will grow that OG outdoor this summer as well. Might start them a little late and keep them smaller as i don’t want to do what i did to myself last year. Turned a hobby into a job by overdoing the number of plants and it became not fun lol.

4 Likes

Oh , I like that idea with the purest. You can definitely see she has potential. Gorgeous plant, Todd had some monsters he showed me pics of, the leaves are like double dinner plates, so deep green with that sheen like the swamp gas :drooling_face: I’m a sucker for those varietals. Big time!
Stoked to hear you are down to throw those down, I’ll get em out this week. I’ve been dying to run them or find someone I trusted to…. Bingo :wink:
Oh man if you can take that sterling funk, add it to that crazy gorgeous structure and leaf shape, size etc and tame the wildness and calyx/leaf of all old skunks! Holy shit !

3 Likes

Getting the outdoor area prepped uo for veggies and cannabis. Had a couple really nice days last week. Pics from last may.

9 Likes

Looks like a beautiful place to grow. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I love it here. Winters are nuts as im in the grey highlands/ blue mountains region of ontario but spring, summer and fall here are amazing. It really is a beautiful place to grow. Made me think of our license plates lol.

7 Likes

A place to grow :grin:
I know your area quite well. I’m actually heading to Owen Sound next week to fish.
I’ve been a regular on all the southern georgian bay rivers for many years. Slowing down now as I get older.
Yes, crazy winters there with lots of snow.
I’m on Lake Simcoe (Georgina). I think I’m a zone 4b?
Edit 5b

2 Likes

Ha ha ha. That is hilarious ! :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Been doing that since I was a wee lad, I can remember sitting in the river at Harrison park at 6-7 years old with hundreds of salmon as big as me bumping my legs, I’d just stare in amazement and try and catch em barehanded! Still go back at least a few times a year. Almost opener :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Really is gorgeous brother! Absolutely gorgeous!!
How much did that greenhouse run you? And what size ?

1 Like

Yes! I will be fishing the sound in my boat for some spring salmon. Always my favorite time of year.

1 Like

Oh man I’m envious! No boat here (maybe one day) but I’m a die hard trout/salmon fisherman. I’m actually sponsored by a few companies in fact. It’s my favourite time too April to mid May Is amazing!!
I like the June runs too as you get those monster kings regularly but it’s more fun in the earlier months! And we get browns, bows and lakers in the mix too so it can be some epic multi species days ! You ever come out my way, or want to Niagara. Don’t hesitate, I’m out solo quite often cuz I’m due hard and many just don’t have the passion, and my two closest fishing associates moved to the other side of the world a couple years back

2 Likes

Greenhouse was a cheapy off Aosom. Was like 175, its 10 x 17 and it was used it for a few

years. Got hit with a freak snow storm october 18 last year and it got crushed under the weight, no warning the snow was even coming, it just happened lol probably get another one.

4 Likes

Really want to get out way more often this year. Loads of creeks and rivers for speckled around me. Good lick when you get out there!

3 Likes