Green Highland’s Garden

Some GMO x MAC from sacred cut seed with a few more days to go. This smells like straight mac but with a little more of a pungent back end, definitely getting another run.

12 Likes

Kinda looks like MAC too! Bit stretched out from the GMO maybe :thinking:
Looks nice!

2 Likes

Yea, has that sort of look going on doesn’t it. Exactly, a little more foxtaily but not actually foxtailing, ive got another pheno that is a couple weeks behind that is all gmo, has the large swolen bracts and that crazy foxtail look. Smoked them both when i ran the tester plants a few months ago when i was narrowing down a bunch and they were both really good. Should be a little better this round.cheers

2 Likes

Ya I totally agree looks just like Mac but a bit more poofy ! (I know you guys know what I mean) instantly my thoughts at first glance.? It’s those lilac hues though that really make it look similar as well I’m realizing :thinking:

2 Likes

Another GMO x MAC pheno. This was a runt so didnt keep it. Smells amazing though but grows way too slow compared to the rest. It smells like chemmy funk

10 Likes

The poof!!! Yup, totally get what you mean. Lol

Are they from the same batch of seed @GreenHighland ?
Edit: I see it’s a Haze repro in with Afghanis. Nice selections.
:v::canada:

1 Like

This should be interesting! Man those gmo x Mac look like FIIIIIIIIIIIRE!

1 Like

Haze male went intersex after reverting back to veg cycle. No beans this round.

6 Likes

Great looking plants. I dont grow inside so I would like to ask, what kind of lights are those in your garden? The very long thin ones?

1 Like

Hey, thanks! They are these full spectrum, phosphor converted white LED Apex – Thrive Agritech

1 Like

Hey hey, these are different cuktuvars, tall one is original haze, just stands out because i don’t grow many sativas

1 Like

Just noticed the edit. Cheers budz

1 Like

GMO x MAC. Going to let her run 3-4 more days

7 Likes

:drooling_face: Looks great! :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Was trimming up the bottoms and doing the herm search on the purest indica and the smallest one with the really maple leaf style leaves was throwing some balls so removed and chopped it down, pollen already released so I’m going to have some herm beans in the room. Not a big deal to me as i only grow personal meds. I wasn’t going to keep this one anyway because of the structure compared to the others.

4 Likes

Sadness. The maple leaf x mazar’s I ran did the same thing.

1 Like

Just that one though, on the purest?

2 Likes

Yea bro, just the one. All others are fine so far.

1 Like