Green Highland’s Garden

The NL 2 i ran had a couple phenos that were nice. One was a funky garbage smelling thing, was like loud floral funk and black pepper after it cured, the other one i liked was like lemon lime with some underlying funk, a little sharp pungent underlying smell but wasnt that loud and didnt translate to the smoke.over all I liked the NL2 better but didnt keep anything around either. I was looking for a pheno like the oasis pheno that Dutch passion had. That was some skunky stuff. Didnt find what i was looking for so i didn’t keep anything. I liked opening and smelling the jar more with the nl2 compared to what the purest indica is smelling like but compared to my really gassy modern stuff the NL2 doesnt really compare. Def has some nice frost as well. My hunt for afghan skunkyness continues….

7 Likes

I’ve been looking at these type of bars actually, nice! Hell ya use it if you’ve got it!

3 Likes

Nice, they’re handy thats for sure. Used to run these for veg but for supplemental flower they are great as well. Ive flowered out under these and they did well but you need to grow plants no bigger than 3 feet and keep them 4-6 inches away. Extremely versatile light.

2 Likes

Going through older packs i bought when i was still making lots of money in the weed game, starting to finally get around to popping. Expecting some germ issues but it is what it is.Ran half the chunkee monkey already but didnt find anything i liked, 2 crazy looking cardboard terp plants from the oreoz no doubt, hopefully find something that leans to the glue side. The cake bomb was the golden ticket winner from prolific coast and i won his entire line up because i bought this pack five years ago. Just getting back to it now and it was so stuffed that i can only pop half. I think koma sent me about 350 beans all assorted from his lines. Pink banana

crush from hammerhead are old as well, haven’t grown any of these yet either… Lets See what happens.

6 Likes

Cake bomb is a great one I grew a half pack years ago, was fire, easiest thing to trim I ever grew! I pulled like 10 leaves off the one pheno, done! No joke!! Terpy AF too!

3 Likes

That is great to hear!!! Hopefully find somthing nice

1 Like

So…. @TopShelfTrees1 just asked my wife to smell the purest indica jars, i always ask her because she is better at identifying smells. She said they all smell like green tea and bananas, one like lemon green tea but her words were “very boring” compared to other things ive asked her to smell.
Still haven’t tried a proper spliff yet but the lack of smell is not drawing me in at all. I hope you find better than what i did.

3 Likes

Oh man ! Me too! It’s crazy you didn’t get at least one with some funk or something special :man_facepalming:t2: if I do I’ll gladly share regardless. I’d love to run the purest, 2 and the 5 all together to see the similarities and figure out what’s what for real . There’s absolutely gotta be FIRE in there, perhaps they just need big numbers to find that one…. I sure hope one of us finds something unreal soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

K’smorz and Swamp gas bx. Going to hit all the Ksmorez with a really stanky male from the swamp gas. Going to call it S’morGASbord because its perfect lol. Also going to f2 the swamp gas bx and might f2 the ksmorz but the males are all pretty runty so most likely wont bother. We shall see.

4 Likes

Sounds like fire! Nice! Not gonna lie I hope you f2 those k-smorz , it’s a prolific favourite of mine! I was trading for QP’s for a couple years until he gave up the cut, really wished I got it.

1 Like

If i dont f2 them i will be making fems for sure with the nicest female but knowing me though ill be making f2 as well lol. I grew some out a couple years ago and found an amazing plant. Flavour and stank was off the charts. I moved and lost her becauae i disnt have a chance to share before i moved so nobody else had the cut so coupdnt get her back, my boy had my unicorn poop so got that back at least. i hope i find something similar to the ksmorz i lost. I crossed that pheno with my unicorn poop and made “Skwertz” fems which has put out a few nasty stank plants but yields are terrible. If f2 happens i will send your way for sure. Fems getting done for sure so ill get some to you down the road if you want em. Cheers bro

1 Like

Awesome! So glad to hear that. We have wicked similar taste obviously. Sucks you lost her, sounds right up my alley for sure. Really hoping you find something similar. :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Triangle kush from @Justblazin

Here we go!

8 Likes

Awesome! An absolute gem and from an awesome guy! Love it

2 Likes

GMO x MAC x Texas road kill
Had some TRK pollen in the fridge. Why not. Looks like it took. Pistols are all receding and changed colour over the last two days.

5 Likes

Haha I love your style! How was the TRK? I’ve always wanted to try that one . We definitely are both seeking similar terp profiles no question.

1 Like

I only popped one pack. A couple decent plants, one female that was amazing but want expecting much and didnt clone any, so pissed i missed that one. The skunkiest plant I’ve ever found. Actual skunk spray, ammonia, burnt rubber and garlic. Tried to reveg her but she didnt take. Ive got another pack and going to probably go through them and some more of his shorleline in the fall, the stinkers are def in there. So upset at myslef for not keeping cuts, that was the lesson that taught me to always be cloning, always. I found skunk terps and then lost them. Ive only been searching for 15 years… no big deal lol This was her…. Fml

5 Likes

No shit! Oh man I’m devastated just reading that, so those were from shoreline ya? I think I need to cop me a pack now after that ! That’s what I’ve been seeking for years now, and once my repros and obligations are over this year I’m going full force into it. I’ve been stockpiling skunk packs like there’s no tomorrow. Gonna be fun regardless! Bro I pray you find her again, for real! Idc who but I’m hoping it’s someone like you or I that finds it and not someone just trying to get rich. Soooo many constantly tell me I’m wasting my time etc. not a chance, I’ll find that true skunk again, and if I’m lucky the roadkill too :wink:

Dope! Keep killin it bro :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Cheers bud. Yessir, from @Shoreline . He has some really amazing prices. I got 2 packs of TRK, two shorline Bx and his ECSD for 100. I ended up grabbing like 15 packs off him altogether because he hooks it up. Already grown out a pack of trk and shorline. In thinking some stinkers in the shoreline as well, i had one plant that was very loud. Couple nice stinky ECSD plants.

3 Likes

Nice! I have some ECSD and wedding cake but that’s it. You always get me stoked it’s funny, I swear I’ve bought like 3-4 packs now just cuz of you, no joke.
Hoping this is the year bro, where the funk is found in abundance :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes