Green Highland’s Garden

Haha, glad i can help lol. Yea I’m hoping as well my dude. Im going to pop that TRK today i think lol. I started thinking about it and I really want to find that stanker again. I can squeeze em in lol.

1 Like

Unicorn poop just finishing. My #1 for the last few years. Stank. Putrid. Chemmy, garlic, halitosis, burnt rubber, tennis ball funk, the loudest of loud. .

5 Likes

No kidding ! You know how many times I’ve looked past a pack of those! :weary: there’s another I gotta try! I’m actually smoking some Dino breath right now and he gave me a jar of pugs breath too, both are pretty dank fire. The pugs breath is just straight mendo, lays your ass out, even little joints. The Dino is more pain relief, eyes low but functional. Super dank though .

Stoked you are popping those too! Between you and I if we don’t find at least a dank ass winner this year idk who will?

2 Likes

I haven’t sent your stuff out yet, hopefully hitting owen sound this week and doing a big mail drop of a bunch of envelopes going out to a few people that ive been slacking on getting out. The post office going to hate me lol . Ill throw a bunch of the s1 i made from this mom in as well. When nicer weather comes round i could probably figure out how to send a clone to you if you wanted it.

2 Likes

No worries at all, had a few issues last week, I been slacking too but I do have yours ready to go, and in the fridge with two others as well. Really appreciate it. And I would love a snip of that gem, the bag appeal is unreal too but those terps you mentioned…. That’s the stuff I live for :drooling_face:
Thanks bro👊🏻

2 Likes

Pink banana crush from @hammerheadgenetics cake bomb from prolific coast and chunkee monkey from 3rd coast genetics starting life.

5 Likes

These should be real good. Nice! Looking forward to them all, especially that delicious cake bomb. I’ve always wanted to grow something from hammerhead. He’s got some great stuff too! Awesome

2 Likes

The Pink Banana Crush are pretty old and got most to germ so always love that. Yea, i grew out the cake bomb but only a couple beans and only one female. It smelled like straight graham crackers and bakery and then when it was busted open had a nice little gassy thing. Subtle but very nice and thick smoke. The chunkee monkey that i grew looked amazing but it was trash cardboard shit lol. Hopefully find a glue leaner with the look. Bro, if you want i can toss you a few of each of the f1 he sent me, theyre getting older and need to be grown sooner than later, my wife is running a package to send out on monday, mailing out a little box for you monday and ill add some of these to the mix. I will literally never get to them all. Send me some nice cuts back this summer lol.He sent me this crazy box of beans and swag from the golden ticket win. Was my first pack of beans i bought via instagram and hit the prolific coast golden ticket lol. He gave me 11 different lines of seed and like 30-40 of each Bought From Thinktank seed bank.

4 Likes

Holy crap! I remember you saying you won some stuff the whole line though! Damn! I think he’s a slept on breeder, I love the pcs1 stuff, cake bomb was great and I only had 5 beans . Three were killer !
I’d appreciate that so much, for real! Duke Diamond, prolific, and mean Gene were three breeders I wanted stuff from so bad but had no sources for their beans. Or at least I thought, wish I knew that place back then, as it was few and far between shipping here. Pretty stoked for that package. Was already, now I’m freaking ecstatic ! Feeling blessed lately and it’s a very welcome change after the last couple of years. And I’ve definitely got you on cuts. That’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The k smorz alone I’d kill to grow! Never mind gas valley , and so many more! Just double made my day !

1 Like

The gas valley was the only one he didn’t send. The pack i bought were all duds. 1 germed but they were a few years old so who knows. Everything else has been good

1 Like

Ahhh man, nothing worse! I just had an entire pack not germ too. And they were only 4-5 years old. I guess it happens but at least to me it’s super rare

1 Like

Purest indica males. Even though i didn’t love the females I’m still going to make some more beans for the freezer as it is a bit of cannabis history that i would like to preserve, i’ll pollinate the two girls i kept when they flower outside this year.

6 Likes

I’m glad you are doing this bro, much respect

3 Likes

Swamp gas bx from Green Rebel coming along. All 4 females looking and smelling pretty much identical. Going to dial the nitrogen back a little, just started running new nutes and so far so good. This is around 4-5 weeks, forgot start date of flower
Swamp gas was triangle kush x SFV bx
Swamp gas bx is

Plan is too eventually find a nice male the bx F2 i pollen chucked and hit the triangle kush clone i got a make myself beans.

7 Likes

Awesome! They are nice plants for sure! Love the deep green sheen! Nice brother

3 Likes

They’ve definitely got that nice leathery feel to them. Just started using the remo elements line and im really liking it. Dry salts vs his older liquid line i was using. everything that i have fed are really liking it. Easier to ship and its way cheaper on my wallet so figured give it a shot since i liked his other nute line, This is 3 inputs vs the 7 in the liquid line so a little more streamlined. Can also make a concentrate liquid out of the salts with the formula on his website to turn it into a liquod feed but i like to mix it as i go. Other line produced some super clean bud. Hopefully i get similar results. So far so good.

4 Likes

I was actually quite impressed when I tried it too, had a stellar good, clean crop! I’ve actually thought about trying it again, the elements is even cheaper huh? I was looking at it , or jacks tbh. All I know is you grow some good , clean , tasty bud! You make me wanna try it again for sure. It’s funny you mentioned that cuz I was telling myself to ask you what you use the day before yesterday. Answered for me ! Awesome
For real though, you have skills trust me. You know how often I’m impressed…… 1/10 times no joke probably less.

4 Likes

Yeah, easily be about half the price, maybe a touch more. Cheers bro, glad you liked it. Years and years of fucking up taught me something at least lol. Thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated homie

4 Likes

Of course bro. Just call it like I see it, for real! I feel you on that! Same here. Well if it’s that much cheaper and works as good I’m down to try it! That’s what stopped me from buying the liquids again, I want the 4L and they are like 350-400$ to get em all. That’s the only thing that held me back. I know that kelp supplement they have is freaking stellar! My plants absolutely loved it! EVERYTIME they would pray like never before!

2 Likes