Green Highland’s Garden

Same, the velo kelp i will probably still buy and use in veg and as a foliar if needed and phase it out by flower phase instead of running all the way through with the liquid line, so that will be cheaper as well as that was the most expensive one and ill only use half of what i used too. I’m thinking i might still grab the 4L natures candy carb additive as well and feed the carb starting in second week of flower through water only period. But yeah, its going to be much cheaper overall

3 Likes

I agree, I’d probably buy velo -kelp too, the only other product I’ve found that I like as much is rhizotonic. I’m a big canna guy, been forever. But I know I killed it that run with Remos. You got me itchin to run it again though. There’s 4 people I know running strictly remos and all 4 of you kill it! @Berserker7205 hsd me looking at it first tbch. That’s when I grabbed the box. And was sold, only thing that stopped me from rebuying was that price tag of the 4L as I had various canna products already and all I needed was a & b

3 Likes

Well in case you do go with it. Liquid line was hitting 1.9- 2.1 EC in pro mix HP as a medium, Using Ro water and PH the nutrient mix to 6.3. Found anything lower i was getting potassium issues. With the salt line I’m trying everything the same. See how she goes. Really want to try growing in coco and reusing it but one change at a time lol

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you brother. I’m sure I’ll be hitting you up lots anyway :wink:

2 Likes

The boys are back in town. Ksmorz male and a swamp gas bx male. Making f2 of both and put the male ksmorz in the swamp gas females. SmorGasbord shall be the name lol

8 Likes

My favourite pheno of GMO X MAC. Has a nice funk to it and a very up beat and racey high, great for morning wake and bake with a coffee, almost like speedy lol. Going to keep it for a bit i think. She grows like a couple of the columbian plants ive grown, lots of vigour, very fast veg and will stretch at least 3x and is showing some double serration just like they did. Columbian from the mac side coming through i would assume. Finishes at 12-13 weeks but worth the wait, still another 7-10 days to go . throws down some nice colas and yields very well.

6 Likes

She’s definitely a looker too brother! Very nice! I love the sounds of the swamp gas and the k-smorz mashup too! Man I can’t wait to have some prolific goodness in my garden ! Among other things :wink:

If that one’s anything like your unicorn poop I’m sold ! Shits so good :drooling_face:

Hope you have had an amazing weekend :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

@hughdunno really liked gmo x Mac iirc. Black Mac?

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 this one def has some gmo funk going on behind a strong mac front end. The high might make some people paranoid. My wife doesnt ever smoke anything but has recently had a couple puffs of the unicorn poop and she said it really makes her relax, it calms her active mind,she has been hitting two puffs of a doob lateley and its amazing. So she got brave and tried this gmo x mac and it did not go well, full on panic attack. I passed her the joint and by the time i finished passing it to her i felt the raciness kick in on me and was like “uh oh”…. then i watched full on panic set in on her and she literally started shaking and having a panic attack. Its pretty racey lol. Tastes nice, very much mac and funk.

@leetdood These are from Sacred seed cut, bought the beans about 4-5 years ago. Some really amazing plants. Could have kept 4 of them but the yield, smell, flavour and high all hit the spot for me on this one. Seems like i alwyas like the ones that take the longest to finish lol.

3 Likes

I gotta try that unicorn poop then. I self medicate for my autism and i didn’t like the sample i got in Ottawa but your wife’s feedback makes it sound really worth trying. I prefer stuff like kush and chem hybrids so far.

As for the longest to finish, I feel you. Some guys hunt 8 weekers and i feel like I’m taking crazy pills over here “you’re culling all the REAL keepers what the heck?”

2 Likes

Definitely prefer 9 to 11 weeks

2 Likes

I think it might work well for that. My wife has severe anxiety and it seems to really work for her. Shes tried so many types over her life that do the opposite and make her extremely anxious to the point she gets these crazy shakes, almost like an allergic reaction or seizure, its crazy when it happens, scary. but one day she got a whiff of the unicorn poop and it made her want to try it so i hot ready for the worst. Then she sat and watched tv for like 2 hours and was like “woah” i just watched something and wasn’t thinking at the same time. She said it “made her brain quite” and now shes starting to smoke a little bit of it every few days as a night cap.

3 Likes

Makes your brain quiet, I love that. That’s why I smoke weed half the time. I love the open association and whatnot but i definitely need the positive vibes going you know?

1 Like

Yea definitely like to feel positive from cannabis, i do sometimes enjoy an ego destroying racey haze but a time and a place lol Speaking of haze. Some original haze at 13 weeks with a few weeks to go, like 6.5 feet and got no love.

@TopShelfTrees1 I pollinated all of the girls from the swamp gas with the pollen from the ksmorz male. Ill probably get a few hundred and toss some around. I made some swamp gas bx f2 and im going to take a couple males from that and hit back to the triangle clone and i think im going to start hunting those forever. Its triangle, chem 91, sfv kush genetics put back onto the triangle. make a nice little stash of og type beans, at least thats the hope.
One of the swalp gas

8 Likes

Shit man, send some of the pollen or genetics you make my way (if you like) I’ll help you on your quest. Doing similar things here.

1 Like

Nice, will do.Lets Makes some cool beans!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, let’s make kush and chem great again (more like greater, amirite)

1 Like

I got gmo x fpog from sacred and its been my favorite for years. I got a lot of their gear and have never been disappointed as of yet.

2 Likes

I’m running the frosted fruit cake now with some chementine

1 Like

Oh hell yes! I love reading this! Stoked to see these ! Gimme all that dank goodness !

2 Likes