Greenpoint Seeds

Ok… let’s say we disregard that genetics were shadey acquired… what about the rest man…

Doxing and hermie sales… @Forest_Organic

1 Like

You spelled it wrong.
And Shalom to you too.

I can’t say much for the latter, I’ve only grew his stardawg and have no idea how the other lines fare so u could be right about that.

Ill take that insult over “cat lady”

We did his Texas Butter which is stardawg x banana og. It’s the best high weed we’ve ever grown. Everyone who tried it is like ‘whoa, wtf…’ lol. We’ll be growing it again sometime. I like it over JJ’s stardawg f2s.

6 Likes

Well accept my apology… even though it got like that… I wasn’t ever really trying to offend you… just bustin your balls a little lol…

That sounds like a good cross, I bet it’s smooth as butter. Need to get some more stardawg crosses!

1 Like

When was this ? I’m sitting on a bunch from recent times

I don’t think anyone is trying to tell you what to do with your grow time GYO. I think most of us have or had GPS gear would recommend someone else. I picked up some a while back on black Friday deal. However once I started looking into their background I started having regrets I spent my limited funds on a company with questionable business practices. I have some Tombstone and Texas chem, copper and valley chem. Am I going to grow them out? Yup. But I probably won’t use them in any breeding projects or line work just simply to smoke and see. However maybe I’ll find a keeper in which case I’ll come back and report it.

There are tons of breeders and banks including quite a few floating around here to ask questions of. Jonny Potseed has a sale here every month? Beahhorder, classic genetics, Jaws,Copa,Cannavore, Fluer de Mal, Woodhorse genetics, Santero, and many others.

4 Likes

I got them maybe 4 years ago? It was from a person clearing their old stock on IG. I got bohdi’s cobra lips from him too if that helps identify the date/era. I grew it a couple times and never had any issues, indoor or outdoor. Ripping high…

4 Likes

Thank you. I try.

2 Likes

Well damn that looks good af

1 Like

I gotta mention I have 2 herms in my tent now but to be fair they were tester…

Someone said Gu~'s original stardawg male was from green dot but I’m pretty sure it was from Sodium Sunburn aka:

The male was so frosty it was nicknamed The Dude

All old breedbay/bodhi alumni lol. I think Green Team Genetics used that same male for a bit.

10 Likes

The word was that it came out of Denver

2 Likes

yeah i think i remember the details now lol its coming back to me. it wasn’t green dot but someone cool with all of them from the breedbay bodhi days. he was how Gu also got/bred with cuts like san diego cat piss.

3 Likes

That’s what I heard too, including from locals… I have family in Denver, so I’m halfway in the loop… sorta… I don’t know if it was Green Dot, or another one of those places, but that’s where I heard it came from… somewhere like that… I think a bunch of people were growing the Chems in Denver around that time… and they were all quietly competing with the Cali scene to be the best, so I’m sure there was some good Stardawg exploration going on. Who knows though… Gu coulda got it off some other body… I wasn’t watching too good, so I didn’t even know about The Dude. Good looking dude. Anyway, let’s all agree it didn’t come from Gu originally. It was good all across the board, looks, yields, potency, and wonderful chemical terps. Very clean chemical… Like a very artificial, meets very sort of acetone, rubbing alcohol, paint thinner type thing. Sadly, knowing how shady both Gu and Heisen can seemingly be, I think he probably did lose the original. I think somewhere they even listed the newer Stardawg as being something like SD x (SD/Purple Punch)… I’m kind of high right now, but I’m PRETTY sure I saw something like that somewhere… it might have been on the site for a while… I don’t know… … that damn purple punch of Heisen’s…

2 Likes

It’s a age old question ,once a breeder releases strains and someone else uses it in their own breeding is that wrong,it seems it’s only wrong when that breeder does great things with it and peeps rave about it and others get butt hurt

8 Likes

Yeah man, I’m always team JJ, but that male was a good one, and I’m also for getting the best and most outstanding plants circulating. So I hope Gu really does still have it. The smell and flavor is what I’d keep it around for. Potency sure, but that super chemical taste and nose it passed on is something to keep. I think there’s a lot of guys like me, who really like that sort of thing, and it definitely had it.

2 Likes

i dig JJ,one of the pioneers of the chemdog in breeding,just was way to difficult to ever score any of his strains,GU is a marketing wizard and saw it and took the chance,i dont know what is happening with greenpoint these days,never got into the cookies mixes ,each to their own

3 Likes