Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

Hell yea dude. I’d tell you all why I keep @AzSeaindooin420 's threads on “Watching” but I think its self evident.

Homeboy does not f*!k around.
He goes hard in the paint! :metal:

Let me know if that Chem D x Purple Punch stinks up your neighborhood like my phenos did :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

That was the motivation to run it haha really like the structure of it, nice leaf shape and thickness to it

4 Likes

Definitely grabbed my attention! I love seeing so many OG members gathered in the same room! Absolutely gorgeous!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Well there ya go!
I’ve been wondering if ya ever finished that damn thing. Was actually just thinking about it the other day, lol. Meh, who needs a roof right now anyways? :crazy_face:
Glad you’re a rockin and a rollin in there bud. It looks great! I’ll be hangin around. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Exceptional work as usual @AzSeaindooin420…what was that plant count again?:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love it. What a beautiful array of plants and the start of a great greenhouse.

I can’t even imagine what that place will look like this time next year. Maybe I can a little. Lots of green.

Great work :clap:

How much compost tea do you brew for that gang? You brewing 55 gallon drums?

4 Likes

Even unfinished looks amazing

5 Likes

I brew 20 gallon at a time then about 3-4 hours before I use it I’ll dilute 1:1 to make a total of 40 gallons, let it bubble few more hours then feed to the plants

Yes, brewer is a white plastic 55 gallon with a vivosun 102w 1750gph pump and 24 3" long air stones splittered off at the end of my 12 ports. Built a 2x4 stand for it that I can fit a 5 gallon bucket under it and plan to put a valve at the bottom of it, just haven’t yet

When feeding I try to aim for about a gallon and a half each plant and feeding every 10 days

5 Likes

Welcome to the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:, you are in the right place now! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Roger that, thanks for the info!

I do my brewing in a 27 gallon tub with the same airpump and a soaker hose. Install the valve, it’s a huge help. I love filling my buckets and watering pails from a hose outside the shed that contains the brewer. I used this one.

4 Likes

Really dig what you got going on bud, dont feel bad bout not getting her finished, thats a legit ass greenhouse you’re building. It’ll take time. I’ve got 2 inch steel tubing and a tarp and it still took me 3 weekends with 2 people helping. Yours is far more intricate and lots more work, but looks like it’ll stay up the rest of your life.

Anywho, looks fucking phenomenal in there, hope you have an amazing season, sorry I’ve been as distant as usual lately

8 Likes

I bet that’s what he though the first time! :joy:
Check this out(I think it’s the correct topic)

Sorry @AzSeaindooin420 my dude! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol that’s my indoor auto flower run, only indoor i have going is the chocolate diesel co op run

2 Likes

Thought the greenhouse disassembly and move was toward the end of it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha oh ya lol ya that wasn’t as bad as I thought but def hope this one is permanent this time

2 Likes

Well, if you do have to move soon, at least ya only got half to take back down! :rofl:
I know…I’m an ass

2 Likes

Ya no! I’m staying here for a while, that was to much shit to move and ain’t doing it again anytime soon

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m with ya there. Moving is such a PITA!

4 Likes

Yup u over here like…

3 Likes

You know it!

Gonna have some beans for ya soon btw.
I know you seen the pic! :wink:

3 Likes