Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

Haven’t updated in a while

Two abcs, one is in fullblown flower and a chunky ass bitch and the other is just starting and a bigger plant so expecting even fatter

Freakshow is doing it’s thing as a crazy looking bush

Good shots of the rest of my grow, got one in the center thats this seasons mystery wildcard that somehow took the lead as my tallest plant and def sativa and its only in a 20 gallon vs the 25-30 I have majority of the others in, that thing prob would have been insane if i put it in a 30

Then last is my 9 autos that’s between 1-3 weeks left on it and are some chunky lil bitches. I could prob pick one now but I always like to go by the " looks done? leave it another week to be sure" method

17 Likes

Phenomenal Gardening they all look super happy and healthy!!

4 Likes

That’s is quite the bushy lil bastard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wow ! Nice grow space!
Plants are looking phenomenal!

5 Likes

Looking good bud!:wink:

3 Likes

2 ABC’s @middleman

Freakshow

Grape zkittles @basementbeans

Wolf pack x cobra lips @Budderton

2 London lb cake 75 @maddawg

2 Grape lifesaver @olschool

2 blue zkittlez @BudWhisperer @Ris

Chem d x purple punch @Gonzo

Peach trees @TestOfOath

2 faygo cola @TestOfOath

2 dj short blueberry @ChinookKing

Nagens bat @Rhai88

Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast @rhai88 @DefNSmokn

Blueberry diesel x black cherry @rhai88

2 chocolopez @Ris

purple Mexican heirloom x purple secret @Bobgrows

Gank move ( grape smash x grape pop) @Slammedsonoma420 @Kasper0909

Ohelo berry Sebring CO op (last plant ants won’t fuck off of and even tunneling in the main stem, plant just keeps pushing forward 🤷)

Mystery/unknown sativa (had to take two shots to get top and bottom, thing is a major stretcher at 9 ft tall)

25 Likes

Jesus that garden looks AWESOME!!!

8 Likes

That’s one hell of a selection ! The hot house looks like it’s cooking right along, despite the heat! Those grape zkittles where tasty, when I did them inside. And that tropical sativa looks like it was transported directly from a mountain top in India. Very cool indeed! Best of luck with the rest of your season. Do you have to deal with botrytis much down there @AzSeaindooin420 ?
:v::canada:

5 Likes

Thanks bro! Not to shabby for getting a late mid may start and having no roof! I’ll tell ya, just having the 6 foot walls on each side has really done a lot of wind protection for em and allowed em to flourish when things are getting whipped by the wind, I’m actually debating whether I wanna finish it next year cuz I havent had to deal with greenhouse heat effect and plants absolutely thrived this year in the short time. Maybe next year without a roof and an earlier start I can grow plants right out the top haha

8 Likes

Well the worst temps I think we seen this summer was about 105-110, aside from daily waterings the plants have been doing just fine in it. The grape zkittlez is def a fav of mine from @BasementBeans, love the short squatty structure of it, grew it last year and really enjoyed that creamy grape flavor, think he is hooking me up with some f2s that im gonna run next year too, wanna see how fat i can get that cola in a full season

Can’t say I’ve ever seen the issue down here, fungus thrives in humid areas and we are far from it around 10% humidity average

10 Likes

Holy shit… full house and a ton of plants. That mystery sativa though. holy shit.

Really like that Purple Mexican heirloom x purple secret as well from @Bobgrows

You’re killing it in there dude.

7 Likes

Can’t get much better than that. Those plants look great!!

2 Likes

Ya that fucker got crazy big, I threw it in a 20 gallon just to fill the spot and not throw away a female that presented itself and ended up the tallest one in there, everything else is in 25 and 30, go figure, don’t dare move the grow bag cuz id almost guarantee the roots are through the bottom into the ground

The purple Mexican heirloom I’ve tried to grow several grows and has eluded me for about 2 years now, this year I was finally down to the last beans of it and finally the only last one I got to come up was a lady, about 2-3 weeks in when it was still in its 3 gallon i had ants top the plant and leave it alone and just did it’s thing shooting up 4 tops. Looking at how they are developing those tops are gonna be the size of my arms and really looking forward to watching those fill in

7 Likes

How is the royal procession doing?

1 Like

@CocoaCoir Was a male and got chopped about 3-4 weeks ago, major disappointment on that one, def growing it next year though, I’ll find that bitch haha

3 Likes

Wow!!
Looking amazing!
The terps on the Purple Mexican Heirloom where fruity and delicious. That one should be a tasty one!
Well done my friend!

3 Likes

What did the purple secret side of things have to offer?

2 Likes

Ummm…:woman_shrugging:
I didn’t grow that one…

I gave them to you

2 Likes

Was it the male then? Never got a chance to grow out this cross of the two then? That’s exciting we can finally take a peek, do u still got more beans tucked away for a rainy day of the cross? The 4 colas look like they are gonna be HUGE, like arm length and thick

2 Likes