Half built greenhouse 2.0, the season must grow on by @azseaindooin420

Well here it comes, winds are starting to pick up and what I see in the distance heading this way looks pretty gnarly, just deadbolted the door and crossing fingers they hang in there through the night

6 Likes

Hang on bro!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Everything good out that way?! Hoping for the best news possible!!

2 Likes

Nothing broken, tall sativa sure looking wind haggard though, still got winds whipping and looks like another dumping of rain is still on its way

3 Likes

So spent some time with the plants today, got em fed a tea after all that rain flushing things lol plucked some lower yellowing leaves and just general maintenance.

So I’m looking close at the plants and it just kinda clicks that the thin leaf structure of that “tall unknown sativa” looked much like the blue zkittlez that I’m growing and have 2 other plants to compare to and knowing what seeds rotated through those cups I’m pretty damn sure that’s what it is.

3 shots of 3 plants budsites in a mixed order and the full plant shots, the thinned out one just spent to long in a 3 gallon. What y’all think? Can you pick out the “big sativa” Cuz it looks different?

12 Likes

Yo @Rhai88 and @DefNSmokn u guys get wild taratulas too?

Found one of those in my room the other morning and put him out there with the other one

5 Likes

Not so much over here man… then again I do spray for shit so they probably avoid my house. haha

1 Like

Looks like you put them in the ring to battle, lol.

1 Like

They migrate through my yard a little bit but that’s all I’ve seen of them. I just shoo them along lol

1 Like

I was getting em together agitating em with a stick haha

1 Like

wild tarantulas… ya I’m glad I live in the north LOL
we get wolf spiders and many other small spiders including brown recluse and black widow but not really too concerning. I’ve been bit by wolf spiders numerous times while sleeping… much like a mosquito bite most of the time. But tarantulas… no thanx… you can keep those LOL

don’t know how I missed this thread but all caught up now :slight_smile: Impressed with your greenhouse structure. Looks really well planned out. I’m hoping to do a tear down and rebuild on my greenhouse next year to make it wider and taller… will see how much $$ i have come spring

4 Likes

Like a kid with the magnifying glass. :laughing:

3 Likes

Ya I tore it down from my old property as a complete 12x 16 and tore it down to move and double the length to a 12 x 32 just haven’t bought the additional panels yet but been great wind cover to pinch out a grow for the year, next year it will be complete with power and all but u can see the jungle and previous grows searching going bananas and last greenhouse grow with my handle

7 Likes

Abcs

Freakshow

Wolf pack x cobra lips @Budderton

London lb cake 75 @Maddawg

Grape lifesaver @olschool

Blue zkittlez @ris @abushofkush

DJ short blueberry @ChinookKing

Gank move @Kasper0909 @Slammedsonoma420

Ohelo berry Sebring offering

Chocolopez @ris @420noob

Purple Mexican heirloom x purple secret @Bobgrows

Grape zkittlez @BasementBeans

Chem d x purple punch @Gonzo

Peach trees @TestOfOath

Faygo cola @TestOfOath

Nagens bat @Rhai88

Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast @Rhai88 @DefNSmokn

Blue berry diesel x black cherry @rhai88

22 Likes

Daaaaaaaamn, fanfucking tastic man!

1 Like

Dang!!! That Blueberry D x Blueberry B is HUGE!!!

2 Likes

That is a beautiful full greenhouse of fire! It’s hard to tell which are the tallest? Some look tall compared to panels but also pretty sure you didn’t get all your panels up right? Either way nice trees growing there.

1 Like

Ya the panels go up 6 ft on each side for reference, tallest is def blue Skittles from @ris
Next tallest is bbd x bbb, then chocolopez, ohelo berry, gank move and finally chem d x purple punch. I can look out to my greenhouse and see those ones poking out the top

9 Likes

Wow!
Any chance anything will be ready when I visit!?
Your greenhouse plants look amazing! Great job!

4 Likes

Thats right October is almost here! Yay. How tall is your center beam? I’m guessing the blue zkittles is the one you can see above the beam!

1 Like