Hamme Hydro's OG Phototopic

Growing on rock-wool it should not be too hard to break the 1 gram per watt ratio. I’ve done it with only twelve plants.

But this perpetual method in full throttle, will housevest approximately 90 cuts, which can be harvested every three weeks. So that means 450 grams when they yield 15 grams each, from ‘only’ 250 watts. That is almost 2 grams per watt, which you yield every three weeks instead of every three months.

But that is only theorie, for me at least. Others have already done it and with more plants so more grams per watt. They ain’t lazy like me is, so i have to find a method that works for me and yields pretty nice! I don’t expect to yield as much like those growers that cut as we speak so to say!

1 Like

Yes, that should work without any doubt!

After I switched to LED and changed the fertilizer. Unfortunately at the same time… I am now slowly starting to push up the yield again. nowadays hardly anyone can afford to run ndls.

i am sure that you will achieve your goals! the strategy is tried and tested! and
i would venture to say that this has always been common practice in holland.

1 Like

Increasing the yield is a never ending story for us growers. Looking at your current grow i think you could win a few grams by increasing the amount of plants by three to four. That way they fill up the room quicker without having to become too tall. Those tall fu**ers always have tons of fluff up their skirt so keep 'm short and sweet and all will be neat.

Lol i am Frisian but i’ll certainly try!

yes 10% per year more ! but only if erverything is state pf the art at that point!

im sure you will ! :smiley: you know your stuff!

1 Like

Made 30 new cuts and put the Gorilla Shorty tent on 12/12.

Now let the perpetual games begin!!

2 Likes

Hey hamme im following
Im in the hospital these days
But last 3 weeks i harvest 2x ( every 2 weeks)
The bigger pots produce a lot more alot!!
They need to produce 10,5 gram each to give me the same yield as the 7x7 pots
Wel big was my surprise i harvest plants of 140 and 165 gram wet
Because of hydro they have more water weight so to calculate my dry cut weed i divide this by 6
on my first harvest i had 15gr dry/plant
I harvest 46 plants these where under +/_ 120w light for their foot print i got 15gr on each you can do the math what that is on grams/watt🤫
I dont have my other phone with me
But take a look at

i posted some pics of the plants
Hope to be home soon i will post more

2 Likes

Remember these are 12/12 from seed with your good producing strain all will be uniform you yust need to find the sweet spot😉that wont take long because every 3 weeks you put a new set

7 Likes

Too bad to hear you are in the hospital bro, wishing you a good recovery!

Your plants look amazing! 15 grams per plant is my goal and i hope that the rock wool cubes are big enough.

2 Likes

Look for the sweet spot next round leave them 3 days under 24h light and you will know the difference
My sweet spot with clones was when i saw the root comming out from the bottom it was time to 12/12
Some time you have a clone that stays behind so it stays under 24 till roots pookout after 5 days no roots throw away!

2 Likes

Okay i hope i can get the new batch to root in time. Perhaps i’ll have to lower the watts a little otherwise it may be too much for the next batch plus i’ll increase my gram/watt ratio that way…

1 Like

How many watts is this?

2 Likes

The two drivers for the d.i.y. lamp are Mean Well HLG-320H-C1400A.

It’s reads:
AC-DC Single output LED driver Constant Current (CC) with built-in PFC; Output 229Vdc at 1.4A; IP65; Cable output; CC with Potentiometer

Do i simply multiply 184.7 by 1.4? In that case i am frying my plants.

2 Likes

450 watts. :smiley:

1 Like

I want to do a perpetual SOG so bad but I only have 1 3x3 tent and no space to put another one :frowning:

1 Like

My tent is 4x4 and i also only have one tent for this purpose. I keep several mothers from the same strain to supply me with 30 cuts every three weeks. This way i can keep the moms short, which allows me to keep them in a small clothing closet and the cuts also. All you need is 8 watts of cool white led tl light above them and you are all set. No second tent is needed to supply yourself with clones.

How to get the first batch of clones is up to you. I started with 30 self made cuts that i kept under a 24/0 regime until they were big enough to supply me with 30 new cuts. Then i switched to 12/12 and let the cuts root in the clothing closet which they are still doing atm.

2 Likes

Do the mothers not smell up your house? Where I live is the same way it is for you in Holland. They’ll throw you under the jail for a single plant so I can’t risk getting caught

2 Likes

motherplants don´t reak that much , so no worries to keep them without filter,
i ĺl do the same :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is awesome to know, thank you :pray:t2:

Same here
So you don’t tell anyone
3 rules
No tell
No sell
No smell

That’you keep it quiet :shushing_face: so no one knows at all

4 Likes

Besides like a few hundred people on this forum and my brother and a couple old hippie guys nobody knows lmao

Edit: I just changed my avatar image but it’s still me lol