Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Nice mate…so far for me, the MM seems to be a little finicky, especially in early veg. But once they get into a groove they become big, stretchy, bush type plants.

Here’s my 8 teens; mixed F3’s, very impatiently waiting for me to give them more space.

And heres a couple MM31’s, about a month in, she grows predominantly 3-5 lobed leaves. Which to me makes sense as I imagine B would have been trying to select towards the Nepali

15 Likes

What do you guys think for nighttime herb out of this list? Trying to figure out what to run next for potential nighttime-herb keeper

Dank Zappa F2 - 86 UW HP x Ghash
Fat Strawberry - Fat Cherry x Strawberry Milk
Red Eye Jedi F2 - SkyWalker OG x Ghash
Mandana - Cherry Queen x XI8
God’s MAC
God’s Space Needle
Sour Bubble IX
Bubble Monkey - Sleep Monkey x Bubblegum
Black Triangle x Herijuana

I might also have a pack of pure herijuana :thinking:

20 Likes

Could see black triangle x herijuana or the dank Zappa f2 would be some nice night cap smoke

8 Likes

Well if you find one, hope you take cuts! Would love something heavy for night time smoke!

5 Likes

+Dank Zappa is excellent , BT X Heri sounds interesting

6 Likes

Those tri force leaves are cool looking. I agree with the dank zappa or BT herijuana as something that should produce something good for evening/bedtime

2 Likes

Yeah the TriForce girls there definitely have a good deal of kryptonite showing through but they’re the closest to TK I could find in this pack. The #5 looks more like NL2 than the #6 does. See what the flower turns out like here in a couple months :yum:

Now to find those Dank Zappa’s F2s…

You know it :wink:

5 Likes

Mandala. Affy and x18 are bound to pack a punch

1 Like

Found em!

Got em soaking now.

25 Likes

Found some pics of the moms at least

7 Likes

Always was curious about dank Zappa! Now your starting some and posting a link to a grow of it

3 Likes

Right same here!

There was also this grow with basically the exact pheno I want to find. Pics and other smoke reports are above the post linked:

9 Likes

Looks like dank Zappa is the correct choice for nighttime weed!!

3 Likes

Now you’re making me want to pop those ghost x bubba seeds for similar nighttime smoke :joy:

Not sure what would check that box otherwise

2 Likes

I liked the REJ I grew out but it wasn’t herb that would put you to sleep or anything. Just stare into space-type herb. At the risk of raising hackles, for sleepy-time weed have you considered lavender jack?

8 Likes

It’s true

I found out Skywalker is called that because the sky is the limit while smoking it

So it’s potent as hell but not sleepytime

4 Likes

:joy: that’s one I don’t have actually or I would’ve thought about it.

7 Likes

That was my first choice for potential “bedtime”-type shit, followed by

I’m assuming that’s a MAC1 hybrid. I dunno what the “God” portion is, but MAC1 will definitely make you feel like,”Gawddamn this is boring, might as well go to bed…” haha.

That’s cool you soaked those Dank Zappa f2’s, though. I’ve got some of those in the fridge, not sure if you got them from the same person I did, but that’ll be fun to watch, anyway.

Haha!

8 Likes

Glad it’s not just me on those Dank Zappa’s :yum:

I had some info on the 86 UW cut but can’t find it right now. Maybe later.

Yeah the God’s MAC and God’s Space Needle are JOTI crosses. God Bud 2.0 x Mac and God bud 2.0 x (Jew gold x StarFighter)
I had a god bud 2.0 cut from someone here a couple years back that was decent night time weed. Don’t have it pure anymore but figured those might do it anyways.

They should be from the same person if they came from here. Torontoke ^^

11 Likes

Hope the dank zappas turn out nice and evening sleepy in effect for you. I’ve found g13hp to not really be a sleep inducer like some others - it has a sleepy ending but from my experience with a few crosses they usually start out very heady before mellowing out. Maybe the 86uw will influence the high towards that sleepy vibe. Was thinking the sour bubble ix might be a good choice for night time meds as well.

My favorite sleepy indicas has been (SFV x urkle) x (tk x urkle) from csi. No up front headyness just straight to droolville. Recently the LAPK cut I grew seems super sleepy as well… I have lasted 15minutes max after vaping it before nodding off in my chair.

15 Likes