How are you bringing in the NEW Year 2022?

@BigMike55
Cool memories
I wouldn’t know about that , I was changing spark plugs an learning a the tools in my dads race car shop

2 Likes

Probably with a ban if I keep getting sensored for harmless comedy that hurts no one.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Having a few drinks now, smoke a joint and eat a pot brownie and maybe shrooms too…I should be home by 7-8 pm…otherwise it’s just a regular day for me…

9 Likes

It’s better than shooting at the NEDS I suppose :rofl:

3 Likes

Lambs breath/Romulan
Been waiting to smoke this

9 Likes

Where is this streaming? I’m into this idea myself

1 Like

Apparent rolled this canon to smoke alone as I’m super lame and at the inlaws for new years. Nightmare Runtz x Ice Cream Cake#5 x La confidential/Purple Punch flower with bubble hash rosin, Nightmare Runtz wax, and Pakistani Chitral Kush wax, coated in bubble hash. Took a .5 oz shot of Green Dragon I made and I’m feeling pretty alright anywho

5 Likes

Well we just had a nice curry, a great bottle of Gray Monk Pinot Grigio. I had my home made Pinot Grigio to drink with the curry, you dont want to drink nice wine with curry.

I have some Maple Ice wine for later as well as some great weed, Red Congaleze x SSH that OTUG was very kind to send me to try. Seriously impressed with it :blush:

@Philcuisine those are some really great looking shrooms man :heart_eyes: might have to use some of mine later tonight as well.

6 Likes

Agreed. You need a shitty tasting but potent beer while eating one. Curry stops the awful taste and you get pissed quicker :rofl:
I like drinking Newcastle brown ale with a curry. Nice and thick but also fills you up so you don’t try being the bloke that orders the hottest curry they do. :rofl: Yeah I’ve been there. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

@Greasy Livephish.com will have it, and FB streaming too I believe…

Dude, are you going for paralyzed? Or do the inlaws really drive you that nutz! That thing sounds delicious!

4 Likes

I wish they grew, they leave that to me. Its what I do for a hobby.

2 Likes

I’ll keep it civil and just say yes and yes :joy:, put together all the best stuff I had guess I didn’t think I’d be smoking it alone or maybe I thought I’d need it who knows

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’m over here oh yeah I’m over here happy new year

3 Likes

Making pot brownies and drinking sparkling red grape juice with the kids. About to start annual Monopoly game.
Happy New Year

4 Likes

That sounds fun. I need to make some cookies. I got some good butter in there

2 Likes

How am I bringing it in?

Giggling with a smile plastered on my face.

BEHOLD.

The majestic glory of 2022 is all up in here!

Time for another munchies run.

To the kitchen!

Heaven is having delicious food.
Grateful we are, indeed.

5 Likes

Bringing it in high! Have eaten a couple edibles and hitting the Crafty+ filled with blueberry skunk. Probably mount the lady tonight after she is done watching tv. Unless I fall asleep first, which is always a possibility. So basically a standard evening for me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the “site” for what looks like great genetics !!! what strains have you grown ?

2 Likes

good source to get "spores’ ?

1 Like

I know I’m not Phil but an experienced psychonaut and sometimes grower of fungi myself. www.inoculatetheworld.com has some amazing isolations and strains, a buddy of mine who has grown a lot for years swears by www.ralphsters.com which is now called Sporestore.com. Doc’s Dank seeds has a website and has some really amazing spores too. Hope this helps

2 Likes