How are you bringing in the NEW Year 2022?

I have been using mushrooms.com on and off for like 20 years. Used to be the hawks eye. I’ve never gotten a barren or contaminated syringe.

On and off because I go long times between mushroom grows sometimes. Never felt the need to switch vendors.

3 Likes

Sex!!! This morning trying to make a baby. Lol

2 Likes

I have done the hanging bags with the syringe years ago.

1 Like

Mushroom :mushroom: what

Doc Dank and Inoculate the World

2 Likes

I’m cooking collard greens, black eyed peas, corn bread, ham hock and some fat back.
I’m getting all the good stuff.

2 Likes

This bring be back to my childhood! Happy New Years!

2 Likes

Hey hawkman, I’ve been getting from them for maybe 3 years or so. What is very cool about this place, is the seed drops are small lots, so if you see it, cart it, buy it, waiting, it may be gone!!
I seek out beans that are off the beaten genetic path, myself. Or yester years forgotten offerings.
I do not care for strains that are sold to mimic bakery items, cakes, cookies, all that hype!
If the herd is grazing on a field, I go elsewhere.
Seed heaven can offer some off beat items, that is what peaks my interest. Not same old over inflated hyped up, LED soaked photos more to create FOMO induced bean buyers.
I seek out Escobars creations or the work from someone who used his previous work to tribute him. A brilliant breeder. Santero, provides many wonderful recreations, always giving the previous creator their props, for very reasonable costs.
I got pack of Santa Maria x Chocolate Rain F2 a pack of Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain F2 and the freebi SSSDh x (G13x hashplant) x chitral for $54.00 so delicious.
Later on, Killer Bee’s, Killer grape, still growing it out, the most explosive grape scent I ever ran.
Strawberry Chocolate, and Wookie Diesel all for a $100.00
Great genetics for excellent prices. But see it buy it, it will not last.

3 Likes

really need to do a bit of re-modeling myself - have all ready replaced zippers (using blacl/white block-out)

1 Like

Great news !!!- you really have to give to your daughter/boy friend that going to raise a child in these times Yea ! congrats to them _Peace

1 Like

totally agree - getting really tired of the cookie, cake, ect tsrains and the very “terpey” strains (don’t want to mention and breeders of. Did a wedding cake by ethos great yields,ect but anymore tired of the “sweet” taste (found a good one El Chapel _ biker kush (The Plug seedbank) and grown it many times and always a great yielding plant,ect) ran across this - “https:/hyp3rids.com” interesting strain if you are a landrance grower/ Seem like I’m going back to the old strains I have collected over the years like UK ULTRA, SAGE. any good banks/breedes that you use ? know that AG (authenic genetics) has some good one also = all regs Strawberry Chocolate sond good - got a Strawberry Gojo which I’m looking forward of running (fem)

2 Likes

What’s black and swings through the jungle
Tarzans coal man :rofl:

3 Likes

For 2022, I am looking forward to my first run of Frankenstein crosses, provided by @JohnnyPotseed
These girls are already germinated and looking nice. For babies, LOL. I can’t wait to nurture these to bud.

4 Likes

you have alot of taste-y strains don’t know which one I would “try” first !!!

Was pretty baked last night :rofl:

2 Likes

yeah that sounds like a great time

3 Likes

Took down and hung my last three Cherry Festival clones. Collected some Gogi pollen.
Spent the rest of the day here with my OG family.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Do any countries actually sell pollen with varity of strains that the pollen was extracted from??

2 Likes

I know Strainly does. Strainly.io but any person can sell on there, so hopefully the sellers are honest folks otherwise the “MAC1” pollen could be anything😄. Or check their reviews on there before buying. I know there are definitely legit, good sellers on there along with the scam artists

1 Like

You said you were cleaning out. Hummmm! Lol

1 Like

have to take a look at the sites you mentioned !!! mushrooms helps the 3rd eye just below the forehead, Now theyare using them to help treat PTSD - some vets have interesting info about them, beklieve it;s legal in Colorado (medical purposes’) mybe wwe should “dose” everyone to stop all the shit that’s happening in this world today - just trip and loose your mind and hope you can find it again (your mind)

3 Likes