Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Spruce beer, ketchup chips, coffee crisps, kinder surprise, bagged milk aren’t in the US :grin:

3 Likes

haha fuck me, spruce beer is pine flavor soda, i never seen other than grandparents with that shit, super flat in a 2 litter bottle mmmmm for yall americans!

5 Likes

this bottle might as well say “guerilla fume #5

15 Likes

Bro, spruce beer is some og shit. It was created as a remedy for scurvy. Spruce needles are high in vitamin C.

5 Likes

day 4 of flower

forbidden fruit

old soul

guerilla fume #3

lime 1 jaro #1

guerilla fume #4 and #5

took a bunch of clones of all of these before flipping, everything going according to plan, my AC unit is getting put to the TEST!

the only thing is my guerilla fume male, i collected pollen from it but there’s bugs and shit on the plant, had PM at some point, so i don’t think i’m going to use it on my precious indoor plants, but i did plant like 8 freakshow seeds outdoor, and let the best growing female get pollinated by the best rankiest grapefruit skunk male, and the guerilla fume male too, i see seeds already, so that’s gonna be my only seedmaking this round

22 Likes

Oh yeah looking great can’t wait to see them all in a few weeks just got my old soul clones planted in the 20s so they should start to really take off :slightly_smiling_face: so stoked to get these girls in flower still a few weeks out to pack in my tent

6 Likes

whats up with those, just wanted some cool annual plants to jazz up the outdoor living area this year? would love some pics of the freaks

Damn what a bummer, if it were me I would still collect the pollen, fridge it, then put some of your smallest clones under 11/13 and let the dust fly, at the very least for seed preservation.

Looking to be another knock out run.

6 Likes

Just got caught up. Your making me want to get the fume, fuego, dog patch reading your descriptions!
Passed on the sour?

8 Likes

I know, his description made me buy fume and now I’ve got 13 of them about 6 inches tall.

8 Likes

hellz yeah these plants get massive massive spears it’s more like a tree

you mean skunk up, you can’t seem to find the weed plants at my house but you can smell 'em! i have those freakshows growing in plain sight, in hollywood in front of a school haha, here’s my seeded one that i moved out of the rain last night, yeah it rained to drastically end this heat wave, it feels so good this morning it’s like 20 degrees cooler and grey skies

yeah… i just don’t really have a spot to do that, i can’t put real weed plants outside my house lol like i mentioned above, and indoor i’d have to modify my tent so there’s a veg space for my clones and a flowering space for the pollinated ones, i mean, i could do that! really good idea actually, but then again i’d be taking dirty ass pollen inside, we’ll see

i think i might of gotten fake top dawg seeds bro, the guerilla fume’s are the ones that taste like diesel, especially the #2 it’s like chainsaw exhaust, the smoke come’s out thick and blue, kinda wish i reflowered that one, i took cuts yesterday from the original plant from seed, they are suuuuper easy to keep healthy

22 Likes

Freaks off the leash! Nothing better than getting whiffs of outdoor when you pop open that car door, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

i find that a lot of really good og’s here in LA are piney or christmass-y, what about pine-sol type pine? i seen that a lot, my old soul is in that range, the fume tho is like the og pine, where are you at? florida? you said the deep south so i’m sure yes

4 Likes

so the forbidden fruit doesn’t count because it takes 30+ days to root but all my other snips for backup rooted in 9 days! personal record, all of 'em rooted, i didn’t take pics of all but look at these 9 day roots i’m so proud haha

closed domes, no heat mat but the room is about 80f, clonex gel and clonex spray, root riots, tap water, this shit can’t be organic but it works

the old soul might be my favorite to grow because of it’s smell and insane vigor, i gotta dust that girl asap

20 Likes

I don’t know if I could handle 30 days to root clones . Must be pretty special to keep it going?

6 Likes

yeah my forbidden fruit #3 keeper, it’s not perfect, but it’s perfect for my headstash, completely different from my other stuff, electric effect and spicy citrus berries, it’s kinda maybe… “midsy” but forbidden fruit kinda always is in a way, it’s got no frost and lotsa leaves and hair, little harsh tar/garlic thing that i don’t love, but it’s real good, i get surprised how high i get everytime, i’ll probably try to hunt some more “sweet purple grapey stuff” in the future

14 Likes

Where did you purchase your pack of Forbidden Fruit my man?

I just received mine from Humboldt CSI and they threw in 5 free packs. Check it.
This website ALWAYS throws in a ton of freebies.

13 Likes

i bought them like a year ago tops, here’s some pictures of my favorite one, it’s not too good looking or anything but it’s crazy tasting smoke and potent

oh forbidden fruit s1 from CSI btw yeah he hooked it up with the freebies, i popped a few of 'em, pine tar kush and chem 91 x irene

22 Likes

Don’t put me in a box!

1 Like

I mean I did say he uses the Aj off rip
your talking about the same ones that looked sour in the thread?