Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

yeah, JJ did not vouch for the seedbank i got 'em from, he literally said to stay away, couple months in the jar kinda smell like strawberries of all things haha, i just don’t really like it, but i only had 4 females, who knows, doesn’t matter i found some amazing stuff in the hunt, goal achieved

looks like sour don’t it?

12 Likes

Guerilla fume f2 @ 4 weeks flower, bottom photo Guerilla fume f2 grown straight into the flowering stage no veg (early august) in a 5 gallon smart pot.

18 Likes

siiick, how did you make those f2s? i probably already asked that, did you select a good male and female? id love to grow those outside

4 Likes

Didn’t make them myself, they were made and given to me by another forum member. Open pollination from what I gather. I took cuts of the top one though, that things a beast. Literally planted it nearly killed it, then neglected it completely in the woods for two months during a drought. It’s still chugging along great. Just have fed/watered it twice since. 4 weeks till harvest. It’s kicking out purple stigmas now.

5 Likes

I wish i made f2s, i’d love to pop like 85 f2s, i have some dirty pollen “stored” but i don’t know…

it’s gonna be fire weed you watch

5 Likes

I still have an unopened pack of F1s, might be a little project for next summer if I get time. And yeah man, i totally get a sense this is going to be a bomb diggity :bomb: plant no doubt. Good structure too

4 Likes

Another side shot

Chicken wire is 2-feet tall for reference.

12 Likes

fuck i miss growing in the land, downtown LA is cool too tho haha

1 Like

Ehhh I suppose

1 Like

The pic is not doing it justice but this Catahoula (TK X chem91bx3) from lucky dog is so dense and so damn loud. Such a kush smell Dominant in this one. There’s a bit of like sourish dank in the back of the kush smell maybe that’s chemy. I can’t say I’m familiar with the true chem smell like I am kush.

23 Likes

from the chem d and 91 crosses i grew, what i gathered is that the D is the chemmy, rank smelling one and the 91 is just fucking gassy in a delicious way, does not taste like chemicals it’s more like a old expensive whiskey type smoke, this cross sounds so good, looks great, how many did you pop?

9 Likes

Def some gassy in there! It’s so fuckin dank. unfortunately I had fucked up when they were seedlings and legit lost em all but one, kind of embarrassing. They didn’t all die just struggled for so long, weren’t getting better like this one and I don’t have tons of room for veg. Im ecstatic how this one turned out tho. I got successful cuts of this one I wanna never let go of tho. I’m excited to run the TK X donkey dawg I got from origins_OG_TK (surf side creations) really gonna make sure I can run some different girls there and find something as TK as I can find. Tk is my heart

4 Likes

yeah i got some TK s1 from CSI, the last time i killed all my seedlings and one survived, that girl was super awesome, it was a c99 we managed to clone and grow in a couple different backyards, anyways, you’re gonna reveg that girl?

4 Likes

No I’m sorry what I meant when I said multiple cuts was I have multiple solid size clones of her now like 1/2 gallon and 3/4 gallon pots (coco watered at least once a day) And like I said I don’t have a lot of space for keeping mothers so I should probably open some space and kill two of em or offer em to a local grower, moving one to a bigger pot. but I’m scared of having one mother and something goes wrong and I lose her lol I’m so excited about the smell, haven’t had anything myself that’s smelled so similar to the old school fire id get and love.

2 Likes

I keep accidentally forgetting to hit reply to you I’m still gettin used to it all on here.
I’ve been curious about inspectas Tk s1’s I oughta grab a pack if you say they came out nice like that.

1 Like

I was also scared of feminized for a while, idk why just the whole debate, but just recently got some mendo purp x forbidden fruit from CSI to try and please the average person more. I gotta dedicate a tent to the people.

that shit sould be fire! i like purple and fruit stuff too, you need both, or variety like you want cold coronas with lime, and have a 18 year old scotch bottle

havn’t grown 'em out yet, i got plenty of gas for now, but i’ll see what’s in 'em eventually

2 Likes

day 11f, great plant health, epsom salt is what i needed, this goes for other spider farmer LED growers, hopefully the weed is just as good with this stuff added

so what i mean by “bonsai from seed” is because i grew these seeds till sex, took and flowered clones, as i kept the original plant from seed bonsaied and in veg all this time, for about 6 months, and now i’m flowering them

lime 1 jaro 1 (original bonsai from seed)

guerilla fume 4 (clone) and 5 (original bonsai from seed)

guerilla fume 3 original bonsai again

forbidden fruit 3 is a clone

old soul i selected a couple years ago, this is probably 6th generation clone, or whatever lol, didn’t loose any vigor yet, still rages, if it wasn’t for this one i woulda vegged everything a little longer but this one gets too big, you’ll see haha

right now from the pheno hunt, my favorite is the guerilla fume #4 after a couple months cure, it’s the after-flavor that builds up within 2min of smoking, the flavor is totally part of the high, unbelievable, i’m going to post smoke reports soon, i’m very exited, some amazing weed, but if something cures into incredibleness later, i’ll let y’all know when it does

24 Likes

Yeah bro, awesome! Let us know what up!

1 Like

That looks fuckin amazing! Good work man

2 Likes