Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Very nice plants! Ive grown hydro my whole growing life, soil and non organic nutes when it was outdoors, but December/January im officially giving organic soil indoors a shot. Got it planned. And exactly I love kushy stuff but I also enjoy the tangie flavor that many hate on, variety is one of the most exciting things about genetics. Different effects/tastes are what makes trying new strains so exciting

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

FINE! today i’m hanging up a tarp over a no-door closet, and hooking up a light and fan in there, in my bedroom, my wife is the coolest haha, this is my 3rd grow space lol, damn, to keep back ups and make seeds, i have extra clones like you said, dammit! as if i didn’t have enough shit on my plate, but this at the pinnacle of importance, thanks for the push, i think i might pop a couple new seeds to get a male just in case the pollen i have stored is not viable

or you could send me some pollen, i’ll send you beans :grin:

10 Likes

My foot long joint of Grandaddy Purple.

14 Likes

atta boy, glad you decided to jump in the ring so to speak, will this be your first chuck?

1 Like

yeah! i didnt store the pollen properly, i put it in foil with rice, inside a sandwich bag, in the fridge. i’m thinking about looking for pollen maybe, or pop some hashplant 4, hollyweed or cluster funk from bodhi to find a male, not sure imma do that tho

4 Likes

no wasted space!!

rooted clones, one of each: old soul, forbidden fruit, lime 1 jaro, guerilla fume 3, 4 and 5 under 11/13, it’s that simple! i found some compost the previous tenant of this house made, hard as rock, i mixed it in some old used soil, fingers crossed!

17 Likes

I would still let it fly sounds like you followed the protocol, there have been crazier things happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s all i needed to hear, i could still pop some seeds, i think i’m looking for a excuse, how cool are seed vaults, i forgot i had all of this stuff

30 Likes

Got some expensive seeds there . Nice collection.

4 Likes

Not really! i popped the expensive ones already, except the TK s1 those were expensive all of the packs were under $100, and freebies mostly, love me some freebies

7 Likes

Great collection I bet there’s some heat in the csi mendo purps fallen Soldiers always loved mendo purps I use to get bags of and the dubblelimes f1 sounds crazy awesome, nice bodhi collection too :+1:

3 Likes

Those dog walker master kush could have some real fire in them.

5 Likes

I want that Brown Sugar cross, cool collection!

Baddawgs description: Brown sugar (I made this 15 years ago (fucking Incredible x hash plant (sinsi seeds).Tested at 23%THC*

4 Likes

i’m definetly popping those sooner that later because you said that, never had it only stories, 5 fems, probably one great plant in those

half baked kids! yeah i forgot i had those, not sure how many seeds are in those, i’m intrigued by his chile verde too but “i’m not buying anymore seeds” haha

whoaa sure does sound amazing, i wish it was just the brown sugar strain uncrossed

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll get a male or two outta 13. I’ll send you some pollen, you don’t have to send me anything in return fellow grower.

3 Likes

Mendo Sunshine has been my go to jar, and its the cut I am running the most and making the most crosses with atm if it counts for anything. I found a pungent artificial grape eraser pheno, and she tastes so sweet yet gassy, almost no harsh taste even when the ash is white.

5 Likes

oh shit dude, oh yeah do NOT kill your males i’m 100% down

2 Likes

thats something im missing, grape, eraser too? haha, sounds killer

4 Likes

So stoked to see what you find when you get around to those!

That cross sounds great after the small samples I’ve tried of my ssdd bx that’s curing up I’m a ssdd lover and with some mendo purps none the less sounds like a winner grape eraser pheno sounds super tasty :yum:

4 Likes