Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

That is a pretty nice collection!

Hell, now that has to be one of the best reviews on the web!
Nice work there, a lot of work it was too.

Thank you for that, very nice.
Peace
shag

2 Likes

Said it before and I’ll say it again…
You did a stellar job on your grow @supershitfuck
Awesome pics & bud review
I think you just sold a bunch of 'fume packs😂…I know I’d love me some…

'Ol dog puts out top notch stuff and I think you did his work some serious justice👌🏻

5 Likes

LOL @ smells like corn

Informative write ups as always, thanks for the superb content

6 Likes

Yeah bro, the fumé made me, she wants to be grown, thats the second plant that makes me do stuff for her, i gave a clone of old soul to a first time grower, and everytime i smoked some of that plant, it immediately made me text my friend (and i don’t text no fucking body) “yo, send me a pic of the plant, whats the temp, when did you water last bla bla bla”

thanks for the props everybody, i feel like my smoke reports are so lame compared to some heads here, i only did half the plant, and forgot a few like the CSI freebies they deserve a smoke report but i can’t find the pictures, i’ll take more, but anyways the pine tar kush is magical fairy weed for another planet, and one of the chem 91 x irene is super fucking potent, awesome and gnarly, just so small

16 Likes

Great report on everything! Your making me want to go buy a bunch of lucky dog!
The jaro looks great also.

3 Likes

Great read! You had me tasting flavors as I was reading!! I’ve got a bunch of lucky dog that need to hit the pots.

3 Likes

hell yeah! whatchu got? im interested in the hunza valley 91, good reports

1 Like

Got these babies a few weeks ago!

They are jack herer, g13hp and super silver haze crossed to the 91bx3 @supershitfuck

11 Likes

Been so tempted to pick up that chasca that sounds like a killer cross saw headie had it rn for 100 @PCC5rivers

4 Likes

Yeah bro, I stole these for about the same price and got a bunch of Hormone spray for reversing plants.

3 Likes

for me the russel sounds the best in this moment, jack terps yes please, i grew a pack of autoflower jack herer years ago the smell and taste was crazy awesome, dispensary jack is never good tho i think people are burnet out on shitty jack

6 Likes

I spray Dr Zymes in the morning, should of waited to do it at night, it would be very hard to time this

anyways, here’s my clones to be pollinated pretty soon they are under 12/12 since transplanting, i’ve never grown indoor plants in this house, this should be fun

and i got a pollinated freakshow in my front yard, if you ever grow these, they hate fertilizer and water, they pretty much all died except one big ass male and this female, the male was loud grapefruit and the female spicy alomost poisonous plant type and skunky, smells so damn good, anyways i’ll have new freakshow seeds that’ll probably be stronger plants maybe?

20 Likes

Where would you guys recommend me to go to to get some lucky dog or top dog seeds.

1 Like

If you’re in the US I would recommend headie gardens for lucky dog. He only accepts cash but is very solid.

2 Likes

Only direct for Top dawg, for breeder to buyer packs, Topdawgseeds@protonmail.com

3 Likes

I love the way that freak looks, sounds like Id love the smell even more, if you ever decide to let any of those seeds go, let us know :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh man, my lime 1 x jaro is letting off insane root beer/dog shit smells at day 20f, i remember now that the smoke itself made the room smell like straight dog shit

freeborn selections released “root beer freeze” on alpineseedgroup recently, $100 just so y’all know! you already know i ordered a pack

8 Likes

The moon mountain kush looks great. He has a bunch of stuff listed there.

2 Likes

just to maybe help homie sell a extra pack, here’s what’s available at alpineseedgroup, i ordered from 'em before, there was about 12 extra seeds in the pack i got, i think 23 seeds total or something but that was the dubble lime

gelato crosses i know but what mene gene was saying about 'em makes sense, pretty much this is beautiful shinny sellable weed but it’s good too

8 Likes

The root beer freeze and the limesour and the white x (gelato 33 x cherrylimeade f5) all sound stupid fire and the cherry lime bubba too :drooling_face:

3 Likes