Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

thanks homie, i don’t mind answering questions, i ask 'em all the time, like imma re-read the whole thing just in case maybe it’s covered, instead of just asking the person that’ll be happy to talk about weed anyways, anyways haha, the sour diesel jars are full, nobody reaches for 'em, people i gave it too report back on the other strains way more, the flavor profile we came up with is hose water and celery haha, smells skunky grassy and light, didn’t improve in the cure… but maybe just maybe i didn’t get real top dawg sour diesel bx4 seeds

thanks for all that info on lights @Varuna and @Weedison the par meter app sounds like it’s worth a try, but i’m the stupid type to figure it out for myself and once i do that i don’t change shit, i’m like not interested in motors, devices, science or technology haha my brain rather spend it’s time thinking about plants and phenos and dirt not equipment, that’s probably why i don’t “like” my lights it’s because they are a machine! but yeah i’m glad they work great!

10 Likes

guerille fume 4 and 5, the incredibly tasting and ugly ones, the buds turn out looking pretty good tho

than the 3, the pretty girl, smells great too right now, looking hairy but these nugs are super super heavy golfballs

forbidden fruit

old soul beasting eucalyptus lemon oil

32 Likes

You are absolutely crushing that run all look top notch so stoked to smoke that old soul :star_struck:

6 Likes

i just took some out the freezer from a couple grows ago, so good, CSI’s pine tar kush reminded me of her too, the super bright flavor part, almost like tiger balb but the ptk is without the gas/og-ness so it’s not as good lol, but they both say afghani in the descriptions

7 Likes

That FF is wild looking! Love it! Another one for the list of must haves

5 Likes

nugshot season!

guerille fume 3

old soul

forbidden fruit

lime 1 jaro

lime 1 jaro is insaneeeee smelling

27 Likes

Nice looking buds how big are those pots ?

3 Likes

jaro is for El Jaro? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

60 gals haha, i figured this is the last time im buying soil or having to water often, but i have one is a 3gal and it gets watered every48 hours, exteme wet dry cycles, all good

3 Likes

yeah dude probably! haha i dont know tho

3 Likes

I used to run 20 gallon pots and went back to 3 gallon. Super difficult to flush if shit goes sideways and I actually think the plants do better in a smaller pot that gets watered every day or 2 vs once a week .

If a person vegged long enough to fill a large pot with roots might be a different story.

7 Likes

Man the look of those Jaros is something else, really interested in Genes gear, especially that root beer, like the rest of the internet :joy:

5 Likes

i kept that one because it’s rootbeer-ish with added dog poop, but i also bought a pack of root beer freeze, because i’m on the internet too haha

5 Likes

i like both! to me it’s been easier with the big pots, water and wait… water… wait… maybe i’m lazy

8 Likes

You sly dog, I’m gonna want to see those when you pop em

5 Likes

i’m thinking i’ll keep that pack as backup as i’m satisfied with the l1j root beer flavor, but at the same time i’m always finding excuses to pop seeds, i got TK s1 and zkittlez x big sur holy weed, durban poison holy weed that are also telling me to find room to grow 'em… and guerilla fumé f2s soon, old soul x guerilla fume… fuck! imma fit right in with the seed addict people here

10 Likes

Sure will :joy:

9 Likes

Yea dude, you need meetings with the rest of us. New guy brings the donuts, black coffee provided

9 Likes

took me a second to realize what was going on there haha, yall will see me very soon!

7 Likes

I keep trying this, but every time I meet with anyone we just end up trading more seeds or clones. :frowning: Then I end up trying to germinate the seeds with the coffee, and it just makes a mess…

11 Likes