Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

Acceptance is the answer! You just need to be able to accept this is how it is :joy:

8 Likes

One step at a time brother, every day is a struggle :joy:

7 Likes

What’s that old saying? “One seed’s too many and a thousand ain’t enough,”? Something like that, anyway haha…

8 Likes

another photo dump, looking good, the fumé 4 and 5 are so ugly, so i’ll only show the pretty girls haha

_MG_2378

above this is the guerilla fume 3 i took a zillion pictures of, here’s the 4 after all

this is a crowd favorite, the jar smell, the taste the effect everything’s perfect but it’s impossible to look at haha she don’t like it too much in here

31 Likes

Hiding the ugly girls in the family huh?

4 Likes

day 64
so what i have growing is a old soul, a forbidden fruit s1, lime 1 x jaro, guerilla fume liquorcie pheno and guerilla fume pine pheno, ive been taking branches early and drying 'em in poor/ok condition to see if the flavor is better cut earlier and it’s definetly the case with the lime 1 jaro and forbidden fruit

this is lime 1 jaro cut at day 52, dried in 10ish days, the white hair, about 50% white hair when i harvested, turn into this bright yellow/orange hair, so the nugs look good cut early, and they taste CRAZY good, it’s gonna sound weird but it’s almost dead-on southern comfort, or amaretto, bright fresh, rich, nutty and og like, fucking amazing in a spliff too, it has that wintergreen tip too

so i cut branches every two days untill i fully harvested on day 61 to find the sweet spot, the high is pretty fucking teeth shattering tho

and this is whats left a precious branch pollinated with a guerilla fume male

forbidden also polinated, and i’ve been harvesting this one in stages too, the day 52 nugs i smoked so far are better compared to day 70, more orange/sweet/berries and less rubber/celery, so i’m stoked on that

old soul just insane, dripping eucalyptus oil, 0 mold ever

and the guerilla fume, biggest dense nugs, you know what that means, yes, fucking mold, only in the fattest tops so it’s ok i tell myself, the weed is so good and there’s gonna be a lot of non moldy buds, after getting deep in the jars and breaking up the biggest nugs of my pheno hunt, they have a least a little mold in 'em, only the very tops tho and not all of 'em, like those little yellow dots no black or white stuff, but yeah i feel bad almost marketing this strain like it’s the holly grail when it’s prone to mold, NONE of my other plants in the pheno hunt had mold, only the fume’s… but they also had the biggest, chunkiest heaviest buds by far, they are insane yielding so it’s ok to loose the tops to mold but FUCK!!! haha

all in all after smoking all these pheno hunted plants for months with my friends, the best one is the ugly ass guerilla fume just above lol, moldy and ugly dammit. magical flavor and effect, like a old pine forest in the spring, big honorable mention to prolific coast seeds MEOW, beautiful delicious weed, for some reason tho i don’t really crack the jars often

26 Likes

Always entertaining smoke reports!

3 Likes

Mold is a full on bummer :disappointed:
After loosing basically a whole crop of the biggest buds I ever grew I’ve learnt to trim those super dense buds up into smaller bits after the initial dry and then give them a couple extra days drying //airing before going into jars for cure
Not the same bag appeal as a nice huge nug - but in the end it all smokes the same - and least the moisture doesn’t have any places to hide in and flare up a mould fest later down the line

6 Likes

two days before harvest, photo dump

32 Likes

Really nice work

4 Likes

Fuck yeah dude those look AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Looks like PCS gear!! Koma nows what he’s doing.
Nice work @supershitfuck !!!
:100: :green_heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :pray:

2 Likes

agreed, the meow is really good, everybody likes it, plus the nugs on all the plants are just so pretty, meow and the second one is a cold cookies

21 Likes

thanks bro! i got some preggers too wink wink

5 Likes

Great job! They’re looking awesome :star_struck:

4 Likes

Anyways, here’s my seeded plants, 12/12 from clone got hit by 3 males total, two guerilla fumé and one freakshow

i’m looking to probably pop the guerilla fume #4 (f2 right?) seeds and the lime 1 x jaro x guerilla fume

i’ve been smoking the lime 1 jaro it’s amazing tasting, sativa hitting, i prefer the high of the guerilla fume tho but crossed together, like if i reversed one onto the other instead of had used a male, sounds like something fun to do, i’m definitely becoming one of y’all! haha woohoo

22 Likes

One of us one of us…one of us :joy:going to be doing my first pollination soon here in a few weeks going to do some lucky charms F3 some lucky charms x old soul (both 6 and 1 clones) and some (ssdd x gogi) og x lucky charms if all is successful you for sure got some packs with your name on it :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

supershitfuck is absolutely NOT going to get that reference haha!

So you hit the clones with the three males individually? Or each clone was pollinated by all three males?

7 Likes
8 Likes

whoa that’s some weiiiird ass shit, i wish i didn’t see this right now haha

fucking lit!!!

i hit all of 'em with the 3 different males, at different times, because my pollen didn’t look really viable, but it’s definitely seeded! im just glad i have my favorite clone “backed up” in some sort of way, i really reallyyy love it, not sure what i’m going to do with the other seeded plants probably take 'em out the fridge when i have a outdoor spot, or give 'em away, but i’m anxious to get to the guerilla fume and lime 1 jaro seeds, also i got a pack of TK s1 and root beer freeze that i wana pop, i might soon

9 Likes