Hunting Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Prolific Coast Seeds, Freeborn Selections, CSI

3 Likes

Smoking on the lime 1 jaro i kept from the pheno hunt, so this was the second time running it, was cut earlier than the other plants, at different days to find the perfect harvest day, but for the most part it was cut 40 to 45 days ago today and dried in shitty conditions in about 10-12 days, it’s super awesome i’m glad i kept it, and re-running it right now for the 3rd time along guerilla fume 3 and 4 and my old soul clone

i really like the high, that’s my uppity vibe smoke, decent potency, the jar smell isn’t all that but in a bag in my backpack skunky stank will reek a car up, and when you break a nug open there’s the crazy smell, a unlit hit on a joint is crazy you don’t even want to light it, the flavor translates in the smoke really good, amazing with tobacco too, this is how i’d describe the flavor the way it taste today, lemon meringue pie and amaretto, with a og gas aftertaste, it’s nutty, it’s very “sweet and sour” like a amaretto sour, i only pulled 6 good seeds from her, she was hit with a guerilla fume male

it’s not just the picture these are thick bright dark orange hairs, some frost

29 Likes

That looks so good really thinking of scooping the hpk x jaro from speakeasy after the holidays just went and listened to his 3 pot cast episodes again really want to run some of his gear

7 Likes

me too bro, i have a list of packs i want i’ll get one or two from christmas, grape lime skunk bx, chery lime bubba, i already have root beer freeze and dubble limes, trying so hard not to pop 'em right now, but i won’t have time to hunt soon, maybe next run, but i think anything with jaro should be really good

7 Likes

Wow dude those nugs somehow look rock hard, that’s super cool, I want so badly to get my hands on some of mean genes gear, I’m infinitely curious knowing that he runs and selects a lot of shit outdoors how it would perform here in my climate

5 Likes

Those nugs looks awesome Bro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Let me put it this way man, people in my country will go nuts for that bud .and it sometimes goes for more than a price of gold per gram ($60) :wink::shushing_face:

5 Likes

Are you serious 60 a gram for bud? That would be the day unless that shit kept me high for a week straight .
I’d need a bank roll of 1200 a week just to maintain my tolerance.

6 Likes

Pretty sure you would smoke less or start growing!

4 Likes

what country u at bruh? im moving there and getting rich tomorrow hehe

4 Likes

Lol less is not in my vocabulary.

4 Likes

Yep…
I personally Confirmed in DM with couple of people who paid 60$…
Normally, 36$ to 42$ / gram is the standard here…
I could never afford that …

If you did, i would finally have someone to trade the clones with LoL…

8 Likes

Just tried a sample of the old soul 6 with no cure just dried and holy shit is this some killer smoke and the taste is crazy good :blush: can’t wait to dive into these jars and really get a good test to do up a smoke report thanks again for sharing her with me :pray:t2: @supershitfuck

8 Likes

glad you like it! you grew that girl real nice, hell yeah lmk how it compares to the other ones, i wont get my feelings hurt if it aint better lol its my first selection

4 Likes

Alright i guess i can conclude this pheno hunt, i pollinated my keeper cuts, some have been hit with one guerilla fume male, and in a seperate location the same cuts got hit with that same guerilla fume male, @DefNSmokn guerilla fume male pollen, and a big nice grapefruit freakshow male (humboldt seed compagny)

so this was my first pollen chuck, i got about 5 billion more seeds than expected, i selected the one guerilla fume male on stem rub, looking back i wish i kept all the guerilla fume males since all the females were good, i could of hit my favorite cut with all of those probably good males instead of just one, i would of kept a lot more range i’m sure, but fuck it!

the seeds i’m really exited to pop are guerilla fume #4 f2, and also the lime 1 jaro cross, and the old soul cross damn this one should be fire

Conclusion : Guerilla Fume #4 and Lime 1 x Jaro #1 win!!!

31 Likes

That’s sick dude congrats on the first Chuck, I’m stoked to see how you did when you pop em, got a timeline in mind?

3 Likes

Great job on your seed making! I believe this is your first go at it! Welcome to the second part of th addiction :joy:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! So stoked to see what comes of your first chucks when you pop them gotta be some killer stuff in those :grin:

3 Likes

well… i have really good clones now after doing two 80+ bean pheno hunts, and that was the goal, so i’m done hunting … haha imagine? i bought a bunch of seeds from freeborn selections and puck bc3 from crickets n cicada, that’s what i want to get into next

right now i’m regrowing old soul, fume 3 and 4, lime 1 jaro, one month veg in, i got some stuff coming up so i can’t just pop 100 beans even if i keep finding ways to make it work in my head haha

I feel welcomed thank you very much! :joy:

i know… so many theoretical possibilities (thanks to autocorrect for the last 2 words)

13 Likes

Congrats on your first seed run, looks like a resounding success and you sure picked some spicy genetics to mash up! That Guerilla Fume is really making everyone who tries it drop everything and I’m excited to see people here hunting phenos for moms and seeds of it! You are gonna be exploring those for years and I bet you’ll end up with a nice keeper cut returned to you eventually from whoever else grows them out, that’s got to be the recipe for something memorable.

8 Likes

I’d take a few of those off your hands if your short of room! Great job on the seed making.

7 Likes